Chapter 1

Another sunrise, another day. I squint my eyes as the sunlight peaks through my curtains. I woke up before my alarm again, I ended up falling out of my bed onto the carpet on the floor.

"Ow."

"You okay up there?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just being clumsy."

"Okay well I'm heading to the station now, don't be late for school." Uncle Charlie said, the door closing behind him.

Oh hello, in case you don't know my name is Oliva Swan, no I'm not his daughter I'm his niece. Long story short my mother died when I was very young about a car accident or something, I never really asked due to the amount of pain it caused Charlie. My dad on the other hand that's a different story. Don't know who he is or where he's from, no one knows. Only my mother knows who just so happens to be dead. He's not even on the birth certificate. So all I have left is Charlie, oh and of course my 'lovely, sweet' cousin Bella, please note the sarcasm.

I look around my room and take in a big breath of air and prepare to go to school.

Getting back up off the floor I went to grab some clothes from my wardrobe and get ready for school

Getting back up off the floor I went to grab some clothes from my wardrobe and get ready for school. Now I don't hate school, I hate some of the people there for example Jessica and their little gang ect. Pretty much my only friend at school is Angela. She is sweet and kind and fills me in on all the gossip that happens.

 She is sweet and kind and fills me in on all the gossip that happens

As I said, I don't have many friends. You see, I'm different. I have telekinesis. Or I think I do . I can't really control it at the moment and of course I have no one to help me control it. Which causes me to distance myself away from people.

Going downstairs into the kitchen I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and decide to walk to school today ( I say that as if I have a car). I have time so might as well use it. On the way to school I got this feeling. Not something you get when you're about to be sick but it was almost like a pull in my heart. It wasn't painful but I felt like it was pulling towards something.

I ignored it and carried on walking to school, but I knew something was about to change.