Chapter 2

"Finally, another prey for my akuma" Hawkmoth said. "Not grieving over a family heirloom but the anger and jealousy towards another who has taken the one she loves".

He evilize a butterfly. "Fly away little akuma and bring Timebreaker back"! The akuma flew through the city and into the swimming pool. It flew under the door and into Alix's skate.

"Timebreaker, we meet again" Hawkmoth said. "I'm giving you back the power of time travel to finally get rid of your enemy" he paused. "All I want are Ladybug and Chat Noirs miraculous's, do we have a deal"?

She grabbed her head. "No no no" she thought but it came out as "yes Hawkmoth".

She was suddenly in a cage, trapped in her own mind and was forced to watch a monster control her body.

Everyone was sitting outside enjoying the fresh air. "Where's Alix"? Kim asked.

"Not sure" Marinette replied. Suddenly they heard a scream. The group scrambled away from the door just as it burst open.

"Timebreaker"! They gasped.

"Give me Ondine"! She jumped down the stairs. "You will pay for what you did"! She reached for Ondine.

"No" Kim stepped in front of her.

"Move so I can get rid of this excuse of a person". Alix felt relieved that the akuma didnt want to hurt Kim.

"MOVE"! Timebreaker yelled. Alix grabbed the bars and screamed. Kim watched Timebreaker fall to her knees.

"Run" she said. It was Alix breaking Hawkmoths control.

"Alix" he started. "Damn it idiot, run" she yelled at him. He grabbed Ondine and ran as fast as he could, practically dragging her.

"ONDINE"! Timebreaker screamed. Kim shivered at the sound of her rage.

"My poor Alix" he whispered.

"What"? Ondine looked at him confused. "Oh nothing" he said hiding his slight blush.

Ladybug arrived to fight Timebreaker. "Hello m'lady" Chat Noir kissed her hand.

She giggled and looked back down at the villain. "Did we go back in time because I've seen this villain before" Chat said.

"Careful Kitty, we wouldn't want to repeat history" she smiled "Remember what happened last time".

"Two ladybugs is what I remember" he winked and they jumped into battle.

"Found you" Timebreaker said and heard Ondine gasp. She close to full power, having taken the energy from nearly half of Paris.

She wrapped her arm around Ondine, pulling her out of her hiding spot. "Why are you doing this"? Ondine cried.

"You took my bestfriend from me" she said loudly because she knew Kim was close.

"This is what you replace me with" she yelled. "You can't possibly love her more than me".

Kim sat in his hiding spot. He felt ashamed for making Alix feel like she was replaced.

He fucked up bad this time.

Timebreaker touched Ondine and she stole her energy. "Timebreaker stop" Ladybug landed near her. She turned around.

"Now it's a fight" she smiled.Alix watched the terrible battle play out. Ladybug called out her Lucky charm and Chat Noir called his Cataclysm.

She fell over when Timebreaker lunged for Ladybug. "NO"! she screamed. But Timebreaker didnt hit Ladybug.

Alix looked up and saw Kim frozen in time. "You're going to pay for that" Timebreaker yelled.

Alix pulled on the bars and Timebreaker fell.

"Take the akuma" she said. Ladybug walked forward but Chat stopped her.

"No, M'lady it's a trap" he said. She looked down at the hat in her hand.

It resembled the one Alix always wears. The duo watched as Timebreaker quickly took off her skate and threw it towards them.

Chat Noir picked it up and disintegrated it. The akuma flew out and Ladybug purified it.

She threw the hat in the air and called out miraculous ladybug, which brought everyone back.

Alix watched as everyone reappeared, including Kim. She waited to forget everything, but she didn't.

She looked at her shaking hands and let out a choked scream.

"Alix are you alright"? Ladybug asked.

"I remember" she cried.

Her and Chat Noir froze in their place. No one had ever remembered what happened while being akumatized then again no one had resisted Hawkmoth either.

Alix got up and ran away. "Wait"! Ladybug yelled.

She ignored her and just kept running. She heard someone chasing after her but she didnt need to turn around because she already knew who it was.

And it wasn't Ladybug.