Chapter 6

Kim walked into school more tired than usual.

He didn't sleep well that night because he had a nightmare about the two times Alix killed him.

He didn't blame her, it just haunted him seeing her that angry.

Alix ignored Kim all morning except at lunch when she asked him to eat with her.

"So where did you sit yesterday"? Kim asked as he followed Alix.

"Farthest table in the library" she said. "No one ever goes to the back".

They sat at the table and Alix pulled out a sandwich. She split it in half and handed one half to Kim.

"Thanks" he said.

They sat there is silence for about 5 minutes before Kim heard his phone buzzing. He took it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hi Max" he said.

"Where are you, the guys and I have been looking for you everywhere" Max said.

"Go see your needy friends" Alix said.

"Are you sure"? He asked, accidentally talking into the phone.

"Who are you talking to"? Max was so nosy sometimes. "Yes I'm sure, now leave" she pushed him towards the door.

"I'll be in the cafeteria in a second" he told Max before hanging up. Kim entered the cafeteria and sat down with his friends, ready for the questions.

"Who were you talking to"? Max immediately started questioning him.

"No one" he answered.

"You can't hide anything from me" Max folded his arms. "You're blushing".

"Must've been a girl" Nino pointed out. "Were you talking to Alix"? Adrien asked.

"Oh my god of course he was talking to Alix, he likes her"! Nathaniel yelled at them.

The whole cafeteria stared at their table. Nathaniel turned pink and sat back down. Everyone turned back to their friends and continued their conversations.

"How do you know"? Ivan asked.

"One, he's blushing and second Alix told me they were having lunch together" he said.

"Wait, you've been texting Alix"? Kim asked.

"Duh she's my friend, but that's besides the point" he said. "So you like her"?

"Fine I admit it, I like her" he threw his hands up.

"How long have you had this crush"? Max asked.

"I don't know" he replied. "Too long".

"Well according to scientists if you have had a crush for over 2 months, theres a 95.3% chance that you're in love" Max explained.

"And she killed you twice, let's not forget that" Nino said.

Kim shot a glare at him. He immediately looked away.

"Then I guess I love her" Kim shrugged.

"I'll be right back" Nino said and walked over to the girls table. They watched him whisper something to Alya.

"WHAT"! She yelled before Marinette covered her mouth.

The bell rang and Kim thanked it. He didn't feel like talking to them anymore.

Alix was glad it the last class, it meant she could leave this cursed place.

She walked into the class and accidentally ran into Lila.

"I sorry, I wasn't watching" Alix helped Lila pick all her stuff up. She said sorry again and went to sit in her seat.

"You will be sorry" Lila laughed(it was more like a cackle). 《-----❤------》
Alix was usually the first one out of the class and today was no different. She was walking down the stairs when someone pushed her from behind.

She fell down a couple steps before hitting the floor.

Alix immediately sat up and made sure nothing was broken. She'd fallen worst than this before.

She stood up and her ankle shot with pain.

"It's a sprain, I can make it home" she thought and continued out the door.

Kim walked out of the class just in time to see Alix limp out the door. He didn't notice her limping later today.

He quickly went to his locker and said bye to Max before heading to her apartment.

He got there and saw Alix's door open.

"Alix"? Kim walked in and closed the door behind him.

She must've stumbled in because her shoes were thrown far away from each other, there was a chair knocked over and a painting that was crooked.

Kim ran to Alix's room and saw her lying on the floor.