Chapter 13

Alix pulled out her phone and read the group texts, smiling at the comments on how cute her and Kim were.

Tomorrow she would forgive them, tomorrow would be a new start for everyone.

Alix stared at her phone for five minutes until she got a text from Kim.

She almost squealed before opening it.

Kim- Missing you 😘😘

Alix- Its been 10 minutes, you needy child

Kim- Really I hadn't noticed

Alix- Sarcasm is off the charts

Kim-What are you doing?

Alix- Planning my outfit tomorrow, I really want to impress everyone

Kim- No you're not, liar

Alix- Fine I'm thinking about tomorrow, well more like overthinking about tomorrow

Alix- What if it's a trick

Kim- They wouldn't do that to you

Alix- I know but I also didnt think they would ignore me for almost a whole week

Kim- I'm sure they had a reason

Alix- Ok I'll try and stop overreacting

Kim- Good, you're not cutting again right?

Alix- No I'm trying to keep myself from doing that

Kim- That's good to hear

Alix- What happened when you got home?

Kim- Nothing good

Kim- My dad was super drunk and hit me for sleeping over at your house

Alix- I'm sorry, was it me personally or something else?

Kim- I don't know

Alix- I have an idea

Kim- Do tell

Alix- What if you told your dad that the party is at 12 so you get out of the house sooner?

Kim- Sounds like a good plan

Alix- And you would come here instead of Adriens house

Kim- Alright I'll be there tomorrow around 12 30

Alix- I'll be awake waiting

Kim- I doubt that, you tend to sleep in super late

Alix- I can't help it, I like sleeping

Kim- I bet that you won't be awake when I get there

Alix- And I bet that I will be, if I win you buy me ice cream

Kim- And if I win, I'm taking you on a date

Alix- Aren't those the same thing?

Kim- If you want them to be

Alix- Sure idiot

Kim- See you tomorrow princess, goodnight 😚

Alix- Goodnight babe 😘

Kim- I'll never get used to that

Alix- Good, night ❤

Kim- Night 💖

Alix hugged her phone.

She was going on a date and couldnt be more excited.

"Well I guess I get to sleep in" she thought "Because there is technically no losing".

She plugged in her phone and went to bed.

*Meanwhile over at Kim's house*

Kim smiled at their conversation.

He was finally taking her on a date. He would wake up and head over to her house and let the day carry on from there.

He set an alarm and went to sleep.
《-----❤------》

Kim woke up at 11 and started his day. He put on his usual clothes and brushed his hair.

He packed a bag and covered up last nights bruise with ease.

He checked his phone and frowned when he had no texts from Alix but glanced at the time.

It was already 11 30 so he hurried out and grabbed an apple for breakfast.

"Where are you going boy"? His father sat up from the couch.

"My friend invited me over to sleepover his house for 12" he lied "Do you mind if I go"?

"Whatever, get out before I change my mind" he growled and fell back asleep. Kim sent a tiny thanks to god and ran to the Louvre.

It opened at 11 so Kim could just walk in.

He accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I wasnt looking" he said.

"Oh Kim it's you, are you looking for Alix"? Mr. Kubdel smiled.

"Yes, we were going to hang out before Adrien's sleepover tonight" he answered.

"Ah yes that sleepover, you can go up stairs but there's no guarantee that Alix will be awake" He handed Kim his keys. "Don't forget to return them".

"Thanks Mr Kubdel" He said running up the stairs.

"Him and Alix would make a great couple" Mr Kubdel thought before greeting some tourists.

Kim unlocked the door at walked in. He didn't see Alix so he locked the door before heading to her room.

He saw Alix still sound asleep in her bed.

"Looks like I won" He smiled at his sleeping girlfriend. He sat on her bed and lightly shook her. "Alix, wake up".

She mumbled something that sounded like stop.

"Alix" Kim shook her again.

"STOP"! She woke up with a start, tears forming in her eyes.

"Another nightmare"? He pulled her into his chest. She clung to him as if he was going to disappear again.

"When will they stop"? She wiped her tears. He stroked her hair gently.

"I don't know" he said softly. "Maybe our date will help you forget about it".

Alix looked up at him and lightly smiled. "You're the best" she kissed him sweetly.

"Come on let's get you something to eat before we go" Kim said and took of his sweater, only for it to be yanked off his head.

"Hey, that's mine" he said.

Alix stuck out her tongue and put in on. "Now it's mine" she said and hugged herself.

"Ok fine you can wear it" he laughed.

"I didn't ask" she smirked.

"Come on" he got up and they walked into the kitchen.