Chapter 17

After she finished everyone was smiling.

"Ok you two aren't just cute, you're adorable" Marinette giggled.

Everyone agreed with a nod.

"So you lied to us, you idiot" Nino said to Kim. Alix turned her head towards him.

"Nino, you might wanna take that back" Alya said. "Why"? Alix grabbed Kim.

"No one calls my idiot, an idiot"! she yelled. She threw a pillow at him then at Alya.

"Why me"? She asked.

"That's for before" she growled. Everyone else started to die with laughter.

"Alix you can let me go" Kim said. She shot a glare at DJwifi and let him go.

Natalie knocked on the door. "Adrien the pizza is downstairs" she said. "Thank you, we'll be down in a second" he said.

The group followed Adrien downstairs to his dining room and everyone found a seat.

"Who sits there"? Marinette pointed to the other end of the table.

"My father, he doesnt usually eat with me" Adrien answered. "So I doubt he'll come in today".

But just as he said that Gabriel walked in and sat in his seat.

"Welcome to the Agreste mansion" he greeted them. He scanned the table until he saw Alix.

She saw him looking at her and quickly looked away.

"I hope you all enjoy your stay here for the night" he got up and left the room.

After he left Adrien spoke up.

"What the fuck was that"! He screeched.

"Calm down Kitty" Marinette placed her hand on his shoulder.

"He said more words to you guys then he's ever said to me in my whole life"! He exaggerated.

"Its ok Adrien, let's just eat and then go back upstairs and forget that ever happened" Marinette said.

"Alright m'lady" he grumbled. Everyone ate and head back up stairs.

"So what should we do now"? Alix asked.

"We should watch a movie" Mylene suggested. "Ok" Adrien said turned on the tv. "Horror or Romance"?

Most people raised their hand for romance.

"This is going to be lovely" Alix mumbled at sat beside Kim.

"What's the problem Tinkerbell, not a fan of romance"? He teased.

"You already know I hate romance Hercules" she snapped.

"Shush you two, we're watching Titanic" Rose said. Alix rolled her eyes.

"Omg my god I'm so excited" she said sarcastically.

It was half way through the movie and everyone had fallen asleep except Alix.

"Can't even finish the freaking movie" she said and took the remote from Adrien.

She switched the movie to Scream and sat back.

"This is going to be fun" she smiled devilishly.

The boring beginning passed and the people were finally dying. Alix knew someone in the movie would scream soon.

Just then the girl in the movie let out a blood curdling scream.

Everyone jumped awake, some screaming with her. Alix fell back and laughed at them all.