Chapter 11

Kim got pulled to the girls table.

"So me and the girls were planning on having a sleepover and we were wondering if you could tell Alix" Alya said.

"Why do you need me for that" he questioned.

She face palmed, "Since you know where shes been hiding out at lunch and since she'll only talk to you".

"I-I-I dont k-no-w what you're talking about" he stuttered.

"Oh cut the crap" Marinette spoke up "We know something happened between you two".

"Yeah we all saw you look at each other this morning" Mylene said.

"It was really romantic" Rose added. Juleka nodded in agreement.

Kim covered his face. "I thought hiding it would be easy" he groaned.

"For the record, we're not dating" he said. "But I'll tell her".

"Cool thanks" Alya said.

Kim suddenly got an idea. "What if you all come to Adriens sleepover that he's having tomorrow night" he said.

"I'm sure his girlfriend could persuade him" he looked at Marinette.

"Oh yeah sure, let me go talk to him" she got up and hurried over to Adrien. She pulled Adrien over to their table with a smile.

"I just texted Natalie, she said that father is ok with it" he kissed Marinette on the cheek.

"Yay" everyone cheered.

"Kim, go find Alix" Alya whispered. He got up and went to the library.

He walked to the back and saw Alix on her phone.

"Is this another lame attempt to scare me" she said, not looking up from her phone.

"How do you do that" he asked. She shrugged and pointed to the seat next to her. "Its not taken if you want to sit".

Kim sat down beside her and put his arm around her. "Adrien is inviting everyone over to his house tonight for a sleepover" he said.

"I'm invited"? she said surprised.

"I guess everyone is going to apologize to you then" he said.

"Great, some big party to celebrate them remembering that I'm not a monster" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

Kim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "You're not a monster, princess".

Alix smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks idiot, I'll go to the sleepover but only because you'll be there" she said.

The bell rang ending their moment. "I'll see you after school"? She smiled.

"Yep, don't forget to go to the nurse though" he reminded her.

"Are you fussing over me"? She laughed.

"I guess I am"he smiled. "Bye idiot" she said before heading out of the library.

He followed her out and watched her walk into the nurses office.

"Hey, Kim" Max walked over. "Is something wrong you look red".

"Yeah I'm fine, I just had to run here to get to class" he lied off the top of his head. They headed in the room and took their seats.

It was the last class of the day and Alix was excited to walk home with Kim after school. She got crutches so she would be able to walk instead of looking weird with Kim carrying her.

And to make the day better, the day ended off with Ms bustier who gave them free time.

Alix wanted to talk to Kim but she knew it would raise suspicion.

Across the room, Adrien decided to take this chance to talk to Alix like his father wanted.

He walked over and slip into the seat next to Alix who flinched.

"Um hi"? She moved over a little bit.

"I wanted to apologize for how I treated you after what happened Monday" He paused and placed a hand on her arm.

Alix moved her arm away from his hand and folded her arms, growing increasingly uncomfortable.

"Its wasn't your fault and I hope you can forgive me" he said and held out his hand.

"Wait but I dont even remember killing you" she moved further away again.

"Oh" he grew red "well you couldnt have remembered everyone you killed, do you forgive me"?

"Yeah sure I forgive you" she said and moved away from Adrien more.

Adrien smiled and returned to his seat unaware of Kim glaring at him.

He saw how uncomfortable he made Alix and wanted to punch him for touching her arm.
《-----❤------》

"Ah the anger of a boy trying to protect the one he loves and the jealousy over another boy talking to his princess"

Hawkmoth held out his hand and a butterfly landed in it. He evilized it and let it go.

"Fly away my little akuma and evilize him". The akuma flew through the open window.

"Akuma"! Sabrina screamed causing everyone to rush out of the room besides Kim and Alix.

Alix saw it going towards Kim so she walked down the stairs and took his hand.