Chapter 16

"Ok we will start with Rose since she's beside Alix" Marinette said.

So everyone apologized one at a time until they got to Kim. "Oh I already apologized" he said and got some awe's in response.

"Thank you guys for doing this" Alix said after they quieted down. "I'm sorry".

Before she knew it she got tackled by her friends.

"We forgive you" they all said at different times.

"Ok can you please get off" she said pushing them away.

"So I think everyone is wondering how you resisted hawkmoth and remembered what happened while being akumatized" Mylene said.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "I don't know, its horrible remembering" she wiped away a tear.

Kim placed his hand in her shoulder to comfort her.

"There is no scientific reason for you to remember"! Max yelled.

"I'm the first one to remember, but not the only one" she said.

"Who else remembers"? Max asked.

"I remember" Nathaniel said. "Me too" Kim said.

"Since when"? Marinette asked. "Since today" he shrugged. "It was a shock, but it was nothing compared to what Alix feels".

Alix had been the only akuma to kill under Hawkmoth's control. Alix just sat there silently.

She moved closer to Kim and laid her head on his shoulder. Alya smiled at them before secretly taking a picture.

"We should play a game" Nino said. "Good idea, let's play truth or dare" Alya smiled devilishly and looked towards Kim and Alix who started to sweat.

"Ok I'll go first" She said. "Adrien, truth or dare"? "Dare". "I dare you to kiss Marinette".

"No problem" he said and pulled his girlfriend into a kiss. They pulled back after 2 minutes.

"Nino, truth or dare". "Truth". "Do you love Alya"? He asked.

"Of course" he smiled at her. "Awe I love you too, dork" she said and gave him a small kiss.

She whispered in his ear and he smiled. "Alix" Alix looked up upon hearing her name.

"Truth or dare" he asked.

"Dare". "Ok I dare you to sit in Kim's lap for two rounds" he said.

"Ok" she got up and sat on her boyfriend's lap, who was finding it really hard not to kiss her.

"Marinette truth or dare" she asked. "Dare". "I dare you to keep your mouth shut about what you saw later today" she smirked.

"How did you find out about that" she asked surprised.

"I have many talents" she winked and the game continued.

"Nathaniel truth or dare". "Dare". "I dare you to show us what your drawing" Marinette said.

He stopped drawing and turned the book towards everyone.

It was a picture of almost everyone as superheros.

"Wait why am I a bunny superhero"? Alix asked.

"Because you're short and cute" he shrugged.

Kim raised his eyebrow when Nathaniel said cute.

"Really" Alix groaned. "But you're a badass bunny" he said trying to make her feel better about it.

"Ok, then tomato head" she smiled.

Everyone else praised his drawing and sat back in their spots.

"Rose truth or dare"? Nathaniel asked "Truth". "Do you like Juleka as more than a friend"?

Rose blushed "Yes" she said. Juleka hugged Rose and whispered to her.

"I like you too" she blushed. They pulled away and Rose sat in Julekas arms.

"Alix truth or dare". "Truth". "What's your darkest secret"? She asked.

Alix froze. She glanced at Kim and then the door. She stood up and left the room.

"Alix"! Kim followed her to the bathroom.

"Told you they were dating" Alya said.

"Are you sure that's what her secret is"? Max said.

"Yeah that's not something you would cry over" Juleka said.

"Should we go after them"? Mylene asked.

"Nah give them some time" Alya said and they continued the game.

Alix got to the bathroom that was almost the same size as her apartment. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her away her tears.

She had a great day and yet she was still crying. "Alix". She turned her head and saw Kim.

"You don't have to tell them" he said. "I know, but I think I want to" she sniffed.

"Ok so what's the problem"? He asked. "I don't know how they'll react" she looked down at her feet.

Kim grabbed a wet cloth and started wiping off his foundation revealing his bruises.

"What are you doing"? Alix asked.

"You're not going through this alone" he said. "So I'll tell them my secret too". He finished and looked at her.

"Thank you" she smiled. "No problem, Tinkerbell" he teased.

"Come on Hercules" she pulled him out the door. "Mustn't keep them waiting". They stopped outside the bedroom door.

"Ready"? Alix put up his hood just for it to be dramatic.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he said and walked in the door.

"Finally you two are back" Alya said. They sat down in their spots.

"So Alix spill" Nino said. Alix glanced at Kim.

"I'm taking her truth" He said. "Ok"? Marinette looked at them confused.

He took off his hood revealing his face.

"OMG, Alix what did you do"! Adrien shrieked.

"She didn't do anything calm down" he snapped. "This is my darkest secret, my dad hits me at home". Kim looked down and Alix took his hand.

Everyone was shocked and sent their sympathy.

"But we wanted to know Alix's secret so she would tell us that you two are dating" Alya pouted.

"Actually that's not my biggest secret" She said and unbandaged her arm. Everyone gasped at her cuts.

"Aw Alix, we're so sorry" her friends said and hugged her tight.

"Its fine, I'm trying to stop" she said. They sat back down.

"How long"? Juleka asked.

"Since the first time I was akumatized" she sighed. Kim took her hand and wrapped her arm back up.

"You two are the cutest" Alya said. They blushed and looked away from each other.

"So come on, tell me the story of how you got together" She pleaded.

Alix groaned. "Fine" she said and began telling them the story.