Chapter 18

"That is never happening again" Alix said.

"Why not you didn't enjoy all the screaming"? Kim laughed. She frowned and got in the car.

"Did you guys have fun"? Mr Kubdel asked and began driving. "No alcohol I hope".

"Would've made it ten times better" Alix said. "She didnt enjoy it much" Kim said.

"Oh well at least you two got to hangout" He winked. "Omg dad" Alix groaned.

They didnt say anything the rest of the way to the Louvre. "Bye dad" Alix said and went up the stairs with Kim following.

"Set your stuff down then we can go get icecream" Kim said.

"Sounds good" she threw their stuff in the door. "There, done" she smiled and searched up Andre's icecream.

"He's at the Ponts des Arts" she showed him her phone.

"Let's go then" he said and they left the Louvre. They arrived at the bridge and Andre spotted them.

"Ah my magic has worked again, you ARE soulmates" He said and handed them their icecream.

"I guess you really are magic, Andre" Alix thanked him and sat on a bench with Kim.

"Did you see Nino freaking out with the girls this morning" he said. "Omg that was hilarious" Alix laughed. "I think Alya broke him".

"Relationships change people" he smiled.

"Oh did I take away your stupidity" she teased.

"I think you did" he laughed. She got up and examined the locks on the bridge.

"Here's DJwifi's lock" she pointed to one of them "And Adrientte's". He walked over and pointed to another one.

"Ivlene" he read. Alix smiled at all the locks. "Um Alix". She looked over and saw Kim holding out a lock and key.

"Omg you read my mind" she hugged him. They locked the lock next to their friends and Kim gave Alix the key.

"Do the honors princess" he smiled.

She threw the key really far until it finally hit the water. She turned to him.

"I love you" she smiled. He picked her up.

" I love you too" he kissed her lightly until she kissed back harder.

He set her down and Alix spoke up. "Anything that happens we'll go through it together" she said.

"Until the end, princess" Kim smiled. And they walked back to the Louvre together, hand in hand.

They were ready for anything that came their way, and they would face it together.

-And that's the end.. I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it

-Don't forget to vote if you like it. Byeee💖💛💙