Chapter 3

Kim ran after Alix.

Ondine would be angry at him but Alix needed him more. No matter what he yelled she kept running, her skates in her hand didnt slow her down one bit.

She managed to get in her door before he caught up to her.

"Alix, please open the door" he could hear her crying on the other side. "Alix, please" he tried again.

"Just go away" she cried.

"I'm not giving up on you, I'll be back everyday until you let me in" he said and left.

Alix was stunned at his words. Could he really care that much?

Kim eventually found Ondine. "Thank god you're alright" she said. "I thought you were still running after that girl, ugh drama queen much".

Kim just looked at her.

"What"? She asked.

"I'm breaking up with you" he said and walked away, not caring if she had anything to say to him.

She shrugged and walked into the swimming pool and started flirting with the cute guy at the front desk.
                   《-----❤------》

Alix didn't sleep at all that night. She kept remembering what she did and all the pain she caused. She peeked out of her room and saw her brother and dad had already left for the day. So Alix decided to skip school and ignore the world.

Kim also didnt sleep last night. He was thinking about what Timebreaker had said.

"Do you really love her more than me"? He didn't that's why he broke up with Ondine. All he wanted to do was help Alix through this.

His father walked in and slapped Kim awake, even though he was obviously not sleeping.

"Get up boy" he said before hitting him again.

Kim sighed and got out of bed. He didn't mind Alix hitting him but his father was a whole different story.
                  《-----❤------》

Kim got to school late and walked in the class. Everyone was quietly chatting or just completely silent. He sat down and saw Alix's seat empty.

"Of course she wouldn't come to school" he sighed and saw Miss Bustier run in late.

"The principal has agreed to let everyone have today off, you may roam the school but no one is permitted to leave" she crashed into her chair.

She saw Adrien with his hand up and called on him. "Why do we have today off"? He asked

"No questions"! She snapped and the class scattered to do whatever they wanted.

"Why did they let us off today"? Kim asked Max.

"They said it's to give us a break but it's really just a break to process being dead" he said like it was obvious. Kim didn't say anything back.

*Time jump to lunch*

The lunch bell rang and everyone made their way to the cafeteria. Kim's class usually split into two tables, one for the girls and one for the boys.

He sat down at the boys table with his friends and put his head down.

"You alright dude"? Nino asked

"He broke up with Ondine" Max answered. "Oh you must have really liked her" Adrien said.

"That's the thing, I didn't like her" he looked at them. "Then why did you date her"? Ivan asked.

"No clue" he groaned

"Maybe you were trying to kill feelings for another girl" Nathaniel said. All the guys just stared at him. He just looked down at his sketchbook and kept drawing.

*Meanwhile at the girl table*

"Are you sure we shouldn't call her or at least text her"? Marinette said. "Alix would want to be alone" Mylene said.

"Yeah, she's not someone who likes to be comforted" Rose added. Juleka nodded in agreement. "She independent".

"Ok with that aside" Alya interrupted. "Check out the amazing video of the battle I got yesterday".

They all watched the video in amazement. "Who knew Alix was strong enough to resist Hawkmoth" Rose commented.

"Yeah, she practically gave Ladybug her akuma" Mylene said.

"I know and my ship is going to happen now that she broke Kim and Ondine up" Alya said, excited.

They continued to watch, not minding or caring that their bestfriend was the villain.

"Attention students, your parents have been notified you are all free to leave the school for the day" the principal announced.

Everyone tried not to look too excited as they packed up their things.

"Wanna hangout"? Max asked Kim.

"No, I'm going to visit Alix" he said and checked his phone in case she answered his texts.

"Why she killed you" he looked at him like he was crazy.

"It doesnt matter, she's my friend and she needs support" he said.

"You can't help someone who doesnt want your help" Max said and walked away.

"People couldnt possibly blame Alix" he thought. "It wasnt her fault". Kim grabbed his bag and started towards the Louvre.

He knew that if everyone blamed Alix, She would blame herself too.

And who knows what she would do to herself if she felt this way.