Chapter 9

Alix thought about what nickname she should give Kim

"Hmm, how about dumbass" she laughed.

"Not what I had in mind" he pouted. "Ok, how about babe" she asked.

He blushed at her calling him babe. "Ok well your blushing so it must be perfect, but I'm only going to call you that when I feel like being cute" she said

"So I'm still calling you idiot". Kim laughed at her, "Wouldn't have it any other way".

They heard a knock at the door and Alix pushed Kim away.

"Come in" she said.

"Heres your pizza" her dad passed them a whole box of pizza for the two of them.

"Thanks Mr. Kubdel" Kim waved.

"Enjoy" He said before walking out and closing the door.

"Want to watch a movie" Alix asked. "Sure" Kim said

"what movie"? She shrugged "I'm just going to click a random movie".

"Sounds good princess". He smirked "They should make a movie about you since you're a princess now".

"Oh and let me guess you would be the prince" she said turning the movie on.

"Obviously, aren't I handsome enough"? he said.

"Not even close idiot, not even close" she teased and grabbed a piece of pizza.

They ate all the pizza by the half way mark of the movie.

"Its cold in here" Alix complained. "Put on some pants then" Kim suggested.

"Nah I like sleeping in shorts and besides my legs are perfection , don't you think"? she smiled.

He was speechless, well what was he supposed to say.

"Kim.exe has stopped working" she laughed and then crawled under her blankets.

"Um, where do I sleep" he asked.

"On the floor, duh" she said. "Really"? "No you idiot, you sleep in my bed" she face palmed.

He blushed and took off his sweater causing his shirt to go up a little.

He got his sweater over his head and saw Alix staring at him.

"What"? He asked.

"Oh, nothing" she turned her attention back to the movie. Kim got under the blankets next to Alix and pulled her into his chest.

She smiled and laid her head on him and closed her eyes. When the movie ended Kim looked down and saw Alix sleeping on him.

He couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

He shut off the tv and laid down, careful not to wake Alix. He pulled her closer and quickly fell asleep. 《-----❤------》

Not long into the night, Alix started to dream.

She was back at the Trocadero just after she'd been akumatized. She watched everyone run away in terror and then them being killed.

"I let that happen" she let her tears fall. "Why did I let that happen".

"Because you were and will always be weak" Timebreaker said. "No one is going to like you ever again, you were the only akuma to ever kill people".

"That wasn't me" Alix stepped back "That was you".

Timebreaker laughed "Oh but I'm you, I will always be here you cant escape me"! She grabbed Alix.

"Every night you will watch them die, over and over until you become me again". Timebreaker threw her to the ground.

"I will never be you again, never"! Alix yelled.

Timebreaker smiled at her "Bet" she said and Alix was forced to watch her kill Kim and her friends over and over.

"How does it feel" Timebreaker said "Come on you know you want to, join me"!

Alix covered her face and screamed. "LEAVE ME ALONE"!

"Alix, wake up" she heard Kim say.

"Kim, where are you"? She yelled. "Wake up" he said.

Alix jumped awake and almost punched Kim. He dodged it with ease. "What happened"? He hugged her close.

"Nothing" she whispered. "Is it the same nightmare as before"? She took a deep, stuttered breath.

"It always has the same outcome, you dying" she buried her face in his chest.

"Alix, it's not real" he whispered "It might seem like it but I'm not going anywhere, you arent that lucky".

She lightly laughed and looked up at him. "Promise"? She asked.

"Promise" he said and kissed her forehead. "Now go back to sleep, if Timebreaker comes back just know it's not real".

She nodded and laid back down, still in Kim's arms.

She quickly fell back asleep and no nightmares dared pass through her head.
《-----❤------》

Morning came and Alix woke to the sound of her alarm.

She sat up and stretched, feeling good that she didn't have any nightmares after she woke up the first time.

She noticed that Kim wasn't beside her but she saw his sweater sitting on the end of her bed.

Alix grabbed it, put it on and glanced in the mirror.