Chapter 10

Alix stood in the mirror, wearing her boyfriend's sweater.

Italmost hung to her knees and the arms were to long but it was big and warm and smelled like her boyfriend.

"I'm going to enjoy saying that" she thought with a smile.

She walked out of her room and heard Kim making breakfast for her. She blushed at the gesture.

"Good morning, princess"he said hearing her come out of her room. She limped into the kitchen and stood in front of him.

He looked up and saw her wearing his sweater, causing him to blush.

"Good morning babe" she smirked, popping the "b".

"How are you so damn cute" he thought out loud.

Alix blushed and sat down. "Comes naturally" she replied "And what's your excuse".

He passed her three pancakes. "I dont know what do you think it is" Kim teased.

"Black magic" she smirked and began eating her food. "You wound me, woman" he said and sat down beside her with his own food.

*Over at the Agreste mansion*

Adrien sat by himself eating breakfast when his father walked in and sat with him. He just continued to eat before his father spoke up.

"Adrien can you tell me about that girl in your class that remembers her time being akumatized"? Gabriel asked.

"Sure her name is Alix, she was the only person in Paris to resist Hawkmoth and remember being akumatized, everyone is afraid of her" Adrien answered.

Gabriel felt sympathy towards this girl. His victims were never meant to remember, so that he could keep his peace of mind.

"I want you to apologize to this Alix and be nice to her" he ordered.

"But father she killed me and my friends" he said remembering the first time. "That is an order, Adrien".

Adrien lowered his head, "Yes father" he obeyed.
《-----❤------》

"Are we going to tell people about us" Kim asked.

"Considering people are still afraid of me I'm saying no" Alix sighed.

He nodded and left the room so she could get changed for school. He need to talk to her friends and get them to forgive her, he just needed a plan.

He heard a bang in Alix's room and ran in. "Are you alright"?

"Yep, just tripped over my school bag" she said and stood up.

Kim blushed really hard and looked away.

She looked down and saw her shirt in her hand. "Omg I'm so sorry" she blushed and quickly put her shirt on and picked up her bag.

He just walked out into the living room, avoiding further conversation.

He couldn't believe how ripped Alix was. He mentally slapped himself and grabbed his school bag.

Alix limped out of her room. "Fuck, how am I supposed to walk around all day" she groaned.

"Well you have me for going to school and back" Kim said "but maybe you should get crutches".

"That's probably a good idea, I'll see if the school nurse has a pair" she sighed.

"So how are we going to get to school, are you going to carry me"? she teased.

"Seeing as it's the only way you can get there, yeah I am" he smirked.

"Oh fuck" she swore.

Kim carried Alix all the way to school and put her down around the corner.

"Thanks Hercules" she said.

"No problem, you're light anyways Tinkerbell" he fought back.

They got there early so that no one would see them together.

"See you after school, princess" Kim whispered.

Alix pulled him down to her height. "Until then, idiot" she whispered before pushing him away.

Alix was the first one in the classroom, because she'd came so early. She watched her classmates fill the room and it made her sad how not one of them could like her.

She laided her head down, even Marinette didn't talk to her after she'd been akumatized and that's saying something.

She looked up just in time to lock eyes with Kim who happened to walk in the door.

They quickly looked away, blushing.

"This is going to be harder then I thought" she groaned quietly.
《-----❤------》

At lunch Kim sat with his friends and listened to their conversation.

"So guys, sleepover at my house tomorrow night"? Adrien asked.

"We'll be there dude" Nino replied. Everyone agreed with him before looking at Kim for his answer.

"Oh, yeah I'll be there" he said. "Are you still figuring out a way to tell Alix you like her" Ivan asked.

"Of course not..." Nathaniel started but Kim shot him a glare telling him to keep quiet.

The others just look at them like they were crazy.

"Of course not, I already have a plan" Kim lied.

"That's great dude" Nino high fived him before looking over at the girls table. Alya was signaling him to tell Kim to come over to her table.

"Uh Kim I think Alya is trying to get you to go over to the girl table" Adrien noticed.

"Why"? He looked at Nino who was mouthing words back to Alya. He noticed Kim looking at him

"Oh yeah she wants to talk to you, I dont know why though" he said.

Kim got up and walked over to the table fearing that the shipping queen noticed his and Alix's blush moment this morning.

"Hi" he said before getting pulled into an empty seat, which he assumed was Alix's.