Confession

It was a bright day at UA high, the sun was shining brightly through the trees and a light breeze was drifting through the air. To an outsider, this would seem like the perfect day. 

But as Todoroki walked through the halls of the UA dorms heading back to his room it was quite the opposite. 

Although it was normal that Shoto was not seeing the day's beauty as it was, today had been rough, he had rough training and he had the worst feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He walked at a fast pace through the halls trying to get to his room as fast as he can to avoid contact with anyone else.

He thought that the only way to get this feeling to go away was to do what he always did, get the razor from his bathroom and start to leave the bright red marks along his wrists and arms , Todoroki made sure to never wear a short sleeve shirt

He quickly walked through the halls when he felt a sharp pain come to his head. He stumbled back slightly looking up to see a slightly startled Bakugo looking right at him.

"Oi! Watch it Icy-Hot!"

He looked pissed like Bakugo normally would. Todoroki mumbled a sorry and quickly rushed past only to find that Bakugo was following him. 

Great.. Now he's following me. God dammit!

Todoroki thought to himself as he hurried along trying to outpace Bakugo. His efforts went without purpose for the ash blonde boy had already caught up with him and cut him off. 

Todoroki stopped and looked at Bakugo

"What are you doing..?" 

Bakugo looked at Shoto who was wearing a puzzled expression

"I needed to talk to you" 

"Um.. Why? I have something- I just need to be alone right now can it wait?" 

"No it has to be right now." Bakugo persisted. Shoto gave a small sigh before nodding slightly.

"Ok.. fine.. make it quick"

When he looked into Bakugos eyes, he saw that he was focused solely on Todoroki and was watching him in a way that Todoroki has never seen before. 

Staring at him he noticed it was a mixture of longing and nervousness behind those deep crimson eyes. Bakugo took a deep breath and slowly started out.

"Ok.. I have been meaning to talk to you about this for a while now... and finally shitty hair has convinced me to bring this up to you, but anyways.. I uh... I.. .. IhaveacrushonyouTodoroki.." He blurted out.

Shoto had a puzzled expression and tried to form something to say in return. He too has had a crush on Bakugo since he had first seen him. 

He just never thought that Bakugo was gay so he never took the chance, but now, standing directly in front of him, was his one and only crush that he has had since he came to UA. 

He tried once more to form a sentence without success. Bakugo quickly got annoyed with this and without hesitation pulled Todoroki closer to him. 

Eyes widening slightly Todoroki flushed a deep red feeling his cheeks burning. Bakugo quickly leaned in lightly pressing his lips against Shotos.

The kiss was soft and light at first, after a moment Todoroki softly wrapped his arms around Bakugos neck and kissed him back. 

As if he had been waiting for this Bakugo pressed his body against Todoroki. He slowly backed the both of them to the wall kissing him deeper.

 Pressing himself further into Bakugo, he could feel himself blushing hard. 

Bakugo lingered for what had seemed like forever before he slowly pulled away from a flustered Todoroki.

Bakugo gave a small smile, and looking closely he realized that the smile was genuine. 

Todoroki quickly backed away from Bakugo and the light pink on his face grew to a deep red. Bakugo gave Todoroki a confused look.

"Are.. are you ok?" 

Todoroki quickly shook his head and muttered out something about talking to Bakugo later and he rushed off.

hey guys sorry if you noticed that the story is changing a bit. A big shout out to @Silent_Fox1 for giving me tips and giving me some advice for my story so that I can make edits and change a few things. I really appreciate your help!!