Just You Wait and See

So I just completely redid this chapter but before we begin a couple things. So there is a time skip and they are living in a house that the two of them bought together. And this chapter was really shitty and we are going to do just some fluff because fluff. UwU

Bakugo opened the door to the house and walked in putting his keys on the key ring hanging up next to the door.

"Babe! I'm home!" He yelled.

"Took you long enough!" Todoroki yelled back teasingly.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Just come here and give me my kiss!" He laughed and teased in return.

"Only if  you can find me!" 

Bakugo sighed and then began his search. He looked around the first floor of their house. Through the kitchen and then the living room. 

Next was the bathrooms but he wasn't there either. That just left the second floor. He went up the stairs taking them a few at a time.

He looked around the hallway and checked the closet but there was still no sign of him. He sighed and went into their bedroom. 

He saw that there was a lump of what looked like a person covered by pillows. He got a running start and jumped on the bed. But all it was, was a pile of pillows. 

He got up and pulled the covers back. But Todoroki wasn't there. He looked confused before continuing to look around the room. 

After a good bit he finally started to freak out a bit. He ran down the hall shouting for Todoroki.

Todoroki yelled back,

"Babe! You were close with coming into the bedroom! Try again!" 

Bakugo growled and ran back up. He took a deep breath before looking around again. He walked towards the bed again and looked underneath it.

No Todoroki.

He looked in the bathroom, he opened the shower and then looked towards the sink.

He walked over and decided to open the cupboard that was underneath. 

"You found me!" Todoroki smiled.

"And you scared the living hell out of me! Jeez Shoto.." He took a breath, "Wait.. how in the literal fuck did you get under there?" He marveled.

"Well I can tell you that for a fact it was not easy... at all. And speaking of which could you help me out?" he smiled sheepishly.

"Yes. I can." He laughed to himself.

He reached down and grabbed Todoroki's arm, pulling him out. Once he was free Bakugo stalked out of the room scowling.

Todoroki watched him as he went and followed after slightly nervous.

Once they were downstairs Bakugo sat on the couch with a sigh and Todoroki came up and sat next to him.

"...Babe?" He said in a quiet voice.

Bakugo only looked over at Todoroki, not saying anything.

"A-Are you ok?" He asked, his voice wavering slightly.

"Am I ok... let's see.. What do you think?!" He shouted.

"Babe.. I'm really sorry..." He looked down trying his best to stay calm.

"Shoto you just scared the hell out of me! And you expect me to be ok??" Bakugo stood up and looked at Shoto.

"I-I'm sorry..." Shoto's body was trembling.

He quickly got up and hopped over the back of the couch running up the stairs to their bedroom.

He closed the door quickly and locked it. His hands shaking as he back away from the door. He heard steps getting closer to the door.

When Todoroki left the room Bakugo sighed and calmed down. He knew that he should go reassure Todoroki.

He walked up the stairs and went to the door. He tried to open it but was surprised when he saw it was locked.

"Shoto?" he said confused.

But there was no answer. Todoroki had curled up in the bed and was trying to keep himself calm. He knew this day would come. He knew that the day would come when he pushed Bakugo over the limit.

He jumped when he heard the knock on the door come a second time.

"Baby.. please I'm sorry.. Just come open the door.. I am so sorry you just scared me. I don't want to loose you..." Bakugo's voice was calm and quiet.

Shoto stood up from the bed and slowly walked towards the door. He opened it slowly.

As soon as the door was open Bakugo took no time to wait for it to open the rest of the way before hugging Todoroki. 

Todoroki reached up and put his arms around Bakugo in a tight embrace.

"It's alright I promise." He kissed Bakugo's cheek.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhm. I'm sure." He smiled. 

Bakugo shook his head smiling before kissing the forehead of the shorter boy in front of him.

(I know it's weird but get over it.)

Shoto laughed softly before walking over to the bed and sitting down with a sigh.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Bakugo asked sitting next to him.

"Myself... you.. us.. the future." He said smiling.

"Oh? What about the future?"

"Um.. You won't want to hear it.. don't worry babe it's ok." He said a light pink dusting his face.

Bakugo thought it was the cutest thing ever when this happened. He would do it all the time but that isn't possible. 

"C'mon tell me." He asked.

"I'm.. thinking about the wedding actually."

"Oh?" He said smiling big.

Todoroki's blush only grew after that.

"Tell me babe. I want to hear it." He said with a smile.

He started to tell him about it. They continued to talk about it for a good while before they decided it was time to eat.

Y'all ain't getting any details on that wedding yet. But yee yee I did my best with this editing. I know it doesn't really make any sense but it's the best I could do with the fixing everything.