What a Nightmare

TODOROKIS POV

He stayed leaning against Bakugou crying silently against his shoulder as he slowly felt sleep pulling at him. 

His grip went slack and he stayed leaning against Bakugou as sleep overtook his body pulling him into the welcoming darkness of his dreams. 

That dream soon turned into a nightmare. He tossed and turned as it went on for at least an hour.

He ran down the hall as his father shouted after him 

"SHOTO! YOU DO NOT RUN OFF IN THE MIDDLE LIKE THAT! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" 

His heart pounding in his chest as he ran even faster down the hallway. As he ran it seemed like the hallway started to grow in length the end of it getting farther and farther away. 

As he ran his feet gave out from under him and he felt a sharp blow hit his back as he went down on his chest. He gasped for breath as his father stood above him. 

"I guess you can't run forever can you?" 

He raised his arm and---

Shoto woke with a start, he sat straight up breathing heavily as he looked around panicked. 

Once he realized that he was still safe in the dorms he sighed softly, his heart rate returning to normal. 

He looked around with another realization. Where was Bakugo? He was sure that Bakugo was there when he fell asleep. 

Shoto stood up quickly and ran around his dorm. He stopped dead in his tracks in the middle of his floor an odd sinking feeling in his stomach.

I knew it.. I knew I wasn't good enough... I knew he didn't love me... I knew it from the start.. It was all too good to be true.. 

Todorokis thoughts ran around in circles repeating this over and over. The thought of losing Bakugo like that became overwhelming as he began to pace in his floor. 

His breath became short and he felt a familiar darkness edge closer and closer until he could no longer resist it. 

He fell to the floor with a THUD  his breath slowly returning to normal, though he stayed unconscious.

He lay unconscious even to the sound of the door opening. The door had shut and it wasn't until he heard Bakugo shouting, that he barely came to consciousness.

"Shoto??!!"