Like What You See?

WARNING: SMUT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Looking up at Bakugo, who sat above him, he gave a nervous smile. 

Looking over his face he could see the slight upturn in the corners of Bakugos mouth. Very slowly he moved closer to Shoto once more as if to tease him he stopped right before his lips. 

Grinning widely he stayed here, Shoto could feel his hot breath against his lips and he looked into Bakugos eyes as if pleading for his kiss. 

"If you want the kiss baby.. come and get it~" 

Shotos eyes widened hearing the new nickname and his cheeks burned a brilliant red. Feeling slightly embarrassed about it he got closer and he pressed his lips softly on Bakugos. 

Bakugo smiled slightly into the kiss and stayed gentle with his kiss and his touch. He gently placed his hands to Shotos face and pulled him against him. 

His touch being tender and soft as if he thought his touch would break him.

He stayed like this with Shoto for a moment before he pulled his body against his own and opened his mouth. He licked at Shotos bottom lip asking permission for entrance. 

Shoto almost immediately opened his mouth allowing Bakugo and kissed him deeply. They seemed to get lost in themselves as their tongues slid against each other, their bodies moving in perfect sync. 

Bakugo started to kiss beside Shotos mouth and down his jawline, each kiss light and quick sending shivers up Todorokis spine.

He kissed down to his neck and started to suck lightly at the crook of his neck. He kept at this leavig a hickey on his neck as Shoto let out a soft noise. He pulled away from Shotos neck and smiled softly.

"So... how far are you wanting this to go?" 

Shoto looked up his face aflame

"A-as far as you want." he jumbled over his words. 

Without any hesitation Bakugo pulled up Todorokis shirt and pulled it over his head. He ran his hand down his chest and across his abs as he saw a faint mark across the middle.

He traced the mark lightly watching Shoto as he looked at him. His face had an expression of nervousness and unease and Bakugo stopped. 

He looked at Shoto and pecked him quickly on the lips before taking off his own shirt. Shoto looked up and down Bakugos abdomen, he looked over everything as if he was memorizing the shape of his body. 

Shoto blushed as he looked up to find Bakugo staring at him with a smirk

"Like what you see~" 

Shoto hesitantly nodded as Bakugo let out a soft chuckle and kissed Shoto still smiling. They kissed for what seemed like forever before Bakugo slid his hands down Shotos chest and stomach reaching his pants. 

He started undoing his pants buckle and tugged at them lightly pulling them down leaving Shoto in his boxers. 

He fumbled with his own pants getting them off quickly before roughly kissing Todoroki again.