I Love You too Baby..

WARNING: REALLY SHITTY SMUT 

I-I would've died...

Todorokis words trailed off as the tears that had been filling his eyes as he told his story. 

Bakugo was looking wide-eyed his face contorted with concern for the broken boy who sat across from him. 

Todoroki sat awkwardly as his shoulders trembled down to his hands while the tears dropped from his cheeks to his lap, leaving droplets of water on his lap.

Bakugo shook off the feeling of dread that lingered in his stomach and pulled the dual haired boy into his lap and held him close. 

He could feel the shuddering breaths as Todoroki was sobbing, he could feel the hot tears against his chest as Shoto cried. 

Soon Shotos breaths became steady and he couldn't feel the tears stopping, he slowly pulled himself away from Bakugo and looked into his eyes, his luminous crimson red eyes.

Looking down away from him he felt a light touch under his chin tilting his face back up . Todoroki barely opened his eyes once more before he felt his lips pressed against something warm and soft. 

Bakugo kissed him lightly and held him close. Todoroki never finished opening his eyes and kissed him back. 

He pulled Todoroki against him and gently licked Shotos lips asking for entrance being light as if Todoroki wouldn't be able to stand his touches. 

Todoroki opened his mouth immediately and Bakugo lost control. kissing Todoroki deeply pushing his tongue in his, their tongues dancing together as he pushed Todoroki down on the bed.

Todoroki looked up at Bakugo with a fake look of innocence on his face.

Bakugo smirked and leaned in again lightly kissing the tip of his nose, he trailed down to his lips, and down his jawline to his neck.

He kissed at his neck, sucking and nibbling. It was a minute before he pulled away and looked at Todoroki's neck.

A bruise was on his neck from where he was sucking, and he smirked.

"Now you're really mine. No one else can have you." he said proudly

"I wouldn't have anyone else anyways." Todoroki admitted.

"I wouldn't either. You mean a lot to me babe. I never thought I could love someone like this. But I do.. and it's.. really nice." Bakugo smiled softly

Shoto watched his facial expressions and smiled big. He grabbed Bakugo's shirt and pulled him into a heated kiss.

Todoroki mumbled in the kiss.

"I love you~'

Bakugo broke the kiss for a moment.

"I love you too Baby~"

Goodness. This is a lot of editing... A LOT.. of editing. But yeah, it's cool. I like the way I'm editing it better than the way it was so.. yup!