Morning Kisses

Bakugo ran over to Shoto who was still laying on the floor. He kneeled down beside him placing two fingers at his throat. 

He could feel the pulse of his heart and a wave of relief washed over him. He gently pulled Shotos head into his lap looking down at him. 

He took in the way his features looked. How his hair was perfectly half and half split perfectly down the middle. 

He lightly traced his fingers over the scar that covered his left eye. He remembered the day that Shoto had told the class about what had happened to cause it.

It seemed that even though he just murdered. It just somehow seemed... right.

Slowly as he watched, Shotos eyes began to flicker open revealing his eyes which were two different colors. 

Bakugo gazed into them feeling as if he could get lost in them if he stared long enough when a soft voice, almost a whisper brought him back to reality

"B-Bakugo...?" 

"I'm right here.. what happened Shoto?"

"I.. I don't remember much.. I woke up and you were gone.. I started to.. to panic.. and I think I passed out... and.. and hit my head.." 

Shoto was barely able to talk as he whispered one final thing.

"I.. thought I lost.. you..." 

 He barely finished saying it before another wave of unconsciousness overtook him once more. Bakugo carefully stood up and picked up Todoroki. 

With Shoto being smaller than Bakugo it made it easier to carry him back over to the bed. He carefully laid him down, he gazed upon his face once more and slowly leaned closer to him. 

He placed a tender kiss on Shotos cheek before he laid down next to him. He pulled him closer and could feel the warmth that was coming from his sleeping body.

"I will never leave you.." He whispered quietly.

Though he felt tired, he could not sleep. He was lost in the thoughts that made him worry.

What will Shoto think? What the fuck have I done....

But despite the worries and thoughts, he forced himself to rest until the comforting blanket of sleep came over him.

Halfway through the night Todoroki shot up once more from another nightmare. Bakugo slightly stirred but stayed motionless. 

Shoto calmed at the sight of him and laid back down next to him. He stared at Bakugos face and didn't look away for what seemed like forever. 

He was still gazing over his face and was so focused on his features that he didn't notice the pair of ruby red eyes staring right back at him. 

Todoroki felt his cheeks flush a bright color and Bakugo smiled lightly.

"Morning."

"M-Morning.." He stuttered out. 

He had only been this close to Bakugo once before. His thoughts traveled back to the kiss. The way Bakugos lips were soft on his, the way he pulled Shoto against him. 

The thought made him blush harder as he glanced from Bakugos lips to his eyes.

He noticed the way he was looking and gave a small smirk 

"If you want a kiss you just have to ask~" 

Todoroki turned a deep red and looked away from Bakugo in embarrassment. Giving a soft chuckle Bakugo placed his hands under Shotos chin and made Shoto look at him. 

He saw the furious red that his cheeks had turned as he slowly leaned closer. Within a couple seconds his lips brushed lightly against Shotos. 

 Shoto tensed slightly at the kiss surprised at first. After Bakugo didn't pull away he slowly relaxed into it. 

His muscles loosened and he melted into the kiss cupping his hands on Bakugos face not wanting him to pull away. 

Bakugos lips parted opening Shotos mouth with his and he pushed in his tongue. Todoroki pushed his own tongue against Bakugos as they kissed. 

 Bakugo put his hands around Todorokis waist and pressed his body against him. He sat up still deep in the kiss and pushed Todoroki lightly onto his back. 

He sat above Todoroki and slowly pulled away from their heated kiss and looked at the flustered, blushing mess underneath him. It was as if he couldn't believe it, but that blushing mess.. was his.