Do You Think Maybe...

Ok I am back yet again with another chapter lol. However it will be the only chapter tonight because it hurts like hell to type because of my wrist. I think I sprained it but idk :/. But the reason I started like this is because I have been extremely lazy and didn't really want to write that much so the next chapter will just be a cute fluff chapter, plus it is a timeskip to about three years later because I wanted to and can so they both will be 22 years old because they were 19 when I started this-

It has been three years since that night, since then Bakugo and Todoroki have grown closer, in more than 1 way. 

Todoroki was laying in bed next to Bakugo as they normally did, his face nuzzled into Bakugos warm chest as he gazed up into his face. 

His expression was relaxed and almost peaceful. He loved it when he could just stare at him like this. 

Just a few moments later he was snapped out of his trance for a pair of tired eyes were staring back at him. Bakugo gave a small smile, 

"Morning kitten." A light pink dusted his cheeks at the nickname Bakugo had recently given him.

"Morning..." Todoroki's voice trailed off.

 Bakugo smirked and sat up slowly with Todoroki staring into his eyes before he leaned in close. Todoroki could feel his breath against his lips which he parted in expectation. 

Bakugo didn't move closer just yet. 

"Say my name and you'll get your kiss kitten.." 

Todoroki turned a bright red before muttering it out hoping that it would suffice.. 

"Morning.. Daddy..." He whispered quietly.

Bakugo's heart fluttered at hearing it but he wanted to tease Todoroki slightly further, 

just to make him blush he thought its really fucking cute when he blushes 

He thought before saying,  

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." 

Todoroki gave a sigh and blurted it out not muttering but saying as fast as he could. 

"Morning Daddy..." 

His face went a deep shade of red and he looked away from Bakugo to hide from his glance, knowing that Bakugo would be smirking.

Bakugo felt a slight twist in his stomach at hearing Todoroki calling him this. He loved hearing it. 

Bakugo was brought back from his thoughts of Todoroki as Todoroki looked back at Bakugo, his eyes almost pleading for some affection. 

Bakugo happily obliged and leaned closer to Todoroki. He pulled him close and pressed their bodies together. He slowly leaned in and whispered 'I love you' before pressing their lips together in a delicate kiss. 

They lingered like this before Bakugo slowly pulled away.

"So.. What do you want to do today?" 

"Um.. I'm not sure.. we haven't gone out in awhile.. we could do that?"

"That sounds really good kitten. Have any place special you want to go?" Bakugo asked.

"Um.. no.. not really.. you can pick this time." 

"Alright, then it is going to be a surprise." 

Todoroki nodded happily and smiled big and goofy, something he only ever did in Bakugo's company. 

Bakugo smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up out of bed. 

"Get ready, we are going to leave soon. You are going to love this"