What you don't see

WARNING THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WILL CONTAIN RAPE AND SELF-HARM. PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS DO NOT READ IT AND SKIP AHEAD TWO CHAPTERS.

Todoroki had shut and locked his dorm door behind him his face still a bright red as he panted lightly. 

He had just kissed Bakugo, something that he has always wanted to do since he had laid eyes on him. 

The memory of the kiss replayed over and over in his mind, the way his hands were, gentle and strong, the feel of his lips, the way Bakugo held onto him as if he wouldn't have let go.

Without missing a beat he finally thought about it, 

What if he only kissed me to make fun of me.. what if he was just going to bully me... why would I let myself do that?? How could I be so stupid!? 

 His face was no longer red and a slight sinking feeling in his chest started to weigh down on him, as if it were to suffocate him. 

He wrapped his arms around himself trying to breathe slowly as he walked into the bathroom. 

He wouldn't be able to do this. Bakugo hadn't meant it, and he knew this deep down.

He walked in and briskly shut the door behind him. He looked at himself in the mirror, 

UGLY! FATASS! STUPID! WHY WOULD ANYBODY LOVE YOU?!  

It felt as if his mind were a record player that was always on a loop. 

The memories of the bullying and the abuse came to his mind as he lifted the razor pressing lightly onto his wrist. 

He slowly pressed the tip harder against his pale skin, a growing bead of a dark red forming on the tip of the razor. 

After the bead fell he moved the razor to another place on his arm and pressed hard dragging it across his arm leaving a deep gash in it's path. 

The blood started to spill faster into the sink and on the counter. Todoroki started to feel slightly queasy at the sight of this as he dragged the razor across his skin again in another place. 

It was lighter this time but the feeling still made him wince.

After the cuts were made he washed the razor and his cuts before getting out the bandages. Gingerly he wrapped his arm with it covering up his cuts the blood leaving lines of red against them. 

He sighed when there was a sharp knock at his door. Wondering who it could be he left the bathroom and went to the door not yet opening it. 

"Who is it?" He asked.

His voice was quiet and meek as he went to the door.

"Who do you think Icy-Hot?" 

He felt his heart start hammering in his chest. He opened the door and looked at Bakugo slightly confused the sleeve of his shirt hiding the bandages from view. 

"W--what do you need?"

His voice stuttered slightly.

"I wanted to ask you.. and see... if maybe.. you wanted to go out with me sometime? I mean we kissed and all so I thought that it would be a next step possibly?" 

A light pink dusted over Bakugos cheeks and Todoroki thought about it. Bakugo fiddled with his hands awaiting the answer hoping that Todoroki would say yes.

 He had had a crush on Shoto for the longest time. Todoroki thought for what felt like forever to Bakugo before he finally nodded slightly.

"Yeah.. I.. I'd like that a lot.." He said slightly surprised.