Just a Couple Can't Hurt... Right?

WARNING SELF HARM READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

~ Time Skip ~

Neither Bakugo nor Todoroki forgot about that day. It has been months now since Endeavor was killed. 

Todoroki has been clean and hasn't cut in quite a while. The pair have gotten much closer through the past months.  

Todoroki has not been able to go back to his home for the longest time and has been staying with Bakugo since they left school. 

 Though Todoroki has been able to avoid his cutting for months now a certain feeling was in the pit of his stomach that morning. 

He knew something was going to happen. He just wasn't sure what yet. He quickly shrugged off the feeling and left the bed where Bakugo was still asleep and he went into the bathroom. 

He shut the door and finished what he was doing. When he was washing his hands he looked up at the mirror. 

 He looked in the mirror and just started to stare, he stared for awhile as thoughts ran through his head. 

Ugly. Fatass. He doesn't love you. Why do you think he would? Your just a fuck buddy. 

The thoughts came through and no matter how he tried to stop them they clouded his thoughts. He lifted a hand to his face and traced the scar. 

He remembered the day that it happened. He remembered his fathers abuse, and it all came crashing down around him. 

His thoughts mixed with memories started to cloud his thinking as he reached for the razor that was in the medicine cabinet and he looked at it for awhile. 

Just a couple can't hurt.. right? 

He thought to himself as he raised the blade to his arm. He lightly dragged it across his arm leaving a mark but not drawing blood. 

He winced slightly hissing through his teeth at the pain. He moved the blade to another place on his arm and made three more cuts. 

A total of 4 cuts added on to the litter of scars across his wrists. Feeling kind of satisfied with this he put the razor back walking out of the bathroom. Bakugo was awake on the bed looking at Todoroki as he came out of the bathroom. 

Todoroki gave a small smile and sat down next to him. Bakugo smiled and put a hand on Todorokis wrist where the cuts were making Todoroki wince slightly. 

He hoped Bakugo didn't notice but his hoping was in vain as he felt Baku lift his arm and look at the 4 new cuts along his wrist. 

Todoroki had thought the sight of them would make Bakugo mad. Or make him upset beyond belief. 

"Baby.. I love you.. I just wish you didn't do this.." He whispered so only Todoroki would be able to hear him.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo in confused disbelief as Bakugo lightly traced the cuts with his index finger. Raising Todorokis wrist to his lips he lightly pressed them to the cuts making Todoroki watch him his eyes wide. 

"You.. y-you aren't mad?" 

Todoroki stared his mouth gaping open at his lover sitting across from him. 

"No.. I am not mad. But I am not happy either.. You need a better way to deal with these feelings baby.." 

"But.. I don't know any other way.. I don't know how else to handle it.."

"Hit me.. fuck me.. talk to me.. just don't do that to yourself.. I am scared to loose you.."

"I am not going to hit you.." 

Todoroki trembled at the thought as he broke his stare on Bakugo and looked at the floor. 

"But.. maybe I could.. try and talk..." 

"Yes baby.. that sounds good"