Who would want to do that?

Shoto finished his story and turned away from Bakugo who was looking at him mouth gaping open as if he didn't believe what he had just heard. 

Shoto brought his knees to his chest and stared at the floor. The words of his father still burning in his memory.

"He... He actually did that?" He questioned.

Bakugo had lost the look of disbelief. His face was calm. Oddly calm considering what he had just heard.

"Y-Yeah.. he did..." 

Bakugo turned away looking at the door his hands in tight fists. His knuckles white.

"He doesn't deserve to be a hero. He doesn't deserve to be a father." 

His voice was sharp and felt like knives tearing through Shoto as he felt a stinging behind his eyes. 

He tried to blink back the tears as Bakugo looked at him, in an instant his calm left and was replaced by a look of concern as he scooted closer to the trembling Todoroki.

He had closed his eyes as the tears started to fall down his face. Suddenly he felt a warmth pulling him closer. 

He opened his eyes to find that Bakugo had hugged him. His eyes went wide for a moment before he relaxed into it crying harder than before.

"I won't ever let him get to you again... I promise you this Shoto.." 

Bakugo whispered softly as he felt Shotos grip loosen. Shoto was brought back to the overwhelming darkness of sleep as Bakugo slowly laid him down on the bed and stood up. looking at Shoto who was peaceful looking as he slept. 

He took his hand and tenderly ran his fingers across Shotos cheek cupping his face in his hands. Thinking to himself, 

I don't know how anyone would want to hurt you like that. 

He slowly pulled his hand away from Shoto and walked out of his dorm. 

His expression was wild and full of fury as he went to the kitchens. He would have his revenge. No matter the cost.