I Don't Deserve To Be With Him Anymore

"TODOROKI!!!"

Almost in an instant the car came tearing through the alleyway, Todoroki didn't notice the car until he couldn't move out of the way. 

The car came closer at an astonishing speed and in the instant Todoroki shoved Bakugo out of the way before the car came barreling into Todoroki. 

He felt a sharp pain that felt like a thousand knives were thrown at his body. Todoroki was thrown, he lay spread eagle on the pavement as the car continued to drive on.

Bakugo shot up unharmed by the car and he looked over at Todoroki. He felt his heart almost stop at the sight. 

His dual colored hair was messy and now matted with blood from the impact on his head. His arm was bent out of shape and his legs were each bending in a way that should not have been possible. 

Bakugo wasted no time to get up and race over to Todoroki searching for any sign, a pulse, or anything to show that Todoroki was still alive.

Within the next few minutes he still found nothing, a heavy weight came over his chest as bright blue and red lights surrounded them. Paramedics came with a stretcher and Bakugo watched as they put him in the ambulance. 

They didn't leave, Bakugo was pulled aside by a cop who was asking about the accident and what all happened. He recalled the story tumbling over his words, his eyes brimmed with tears. 

He.. He's gone.. I.. I couldn't protect him.. What kind of boyfriend am I?!?!?

He finished with the cop and quickly went into the ambulance wanting to stay with Todoroki. In the ambulance he was hooked up to multiple tubes that stuck out in various places. 

The medics were working on aligning his limbs once more as the doors closed and the ambulance started towards the hospital, speeding through the traffic. 

"Is.. Is he going to be ok?" 

"He will live... He might not be able to walk properly again after this..."

Bakugos heart sank, he pictured Todoroki, his perfect beautiful Todoroki stuck in a wheel chair. He knew that he would always be there and would never leave Todoroki and would help him in any way that he could. 

The ambulance pulled into the emergency entrance and Todoroki was swiftly rushed in and taken straight to a backroom that Bakugo couldn't see. A doctor came up and introduced himself.

"I am the doctor that will be taking care of Shoto today.. I have known that family for a long time and I am going to make sure he is ok.. From what I've heard he was hit and thrown. His limbs broken just from sight, we are going to run a few more tests to see what else needs to be taken care of. But as of right now a surgery on both legs and one arms is obvious, and we are going to scan over his head and we will let you know what all is going to happen once we find out everything else."

Bakugo nodded as the doctor rushed off to head back to the same room where Todoroki was taken, Bakugo walked to the waiting room and sat down, his face contorted with worry as he stared at the carpet. 

A million thoughts ran through his head, but the one that was constantly on a replay through his mind. 

I Don't Deserve To Be With Him Anymore...

Hey so I hate to do this, but I will be on a short break for tomorrow and the next day, I am just going to be taking some time away from actually posting to just focus on writing and making the story sound good and everything. Sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger like that... but Oh well You will find out soon enough what happens.