Chapter 12

Logan

I come back from the kitchen with some snacks and see her asleep with Bentley on the couch. Se looks so peaceful I decide not to wake her, and throw a blanket over both of them. She'll probably be pissed that I let her fall asleep, but I don't care, I want to spend as much time with her as possible.

From the first time she walked into that meeting I was floored. That white dress she had on did her all kinds of favors, and gave me all kinds of unholy ideas. I was sitting in that meeting trying to concentrate, and it took me everything I had not to gape at her. I recognized her when she walked in because I had seen her all over TV and the papers. She was dating that pop star and had been kidnapped and ended up in the hospital seriously injured. I never paid much attention to the stories because I didn't care, but seeing her in person was a whole other ball game. Suddenly, I found myself wanting to talk to her, just to hear her voice.

After that short conversation we had I figured she was either shy or a woman of few words. That drew me in even more. I wanted to figure her out, talk to her again, so I went by her construction site. She looked so cute in her jeans, all dirty, and that conversation was the first time I noticed that I make her nervous. I knew she was dating someone, and I wasn't the type to meddle in relationships, so I wasn't going to do anything. Well, not unless she wanted me to. In that case, I would do everything, for, probably, days.

The next time I ran into her she looked like she saw a ghost and I figured it must be about what had happened to her. Maybe she got panic attacks, maybe someone threatened her again, and I could not leave her alone, I wanted to protect her. That's when he came. The superstar. I had no right to her, but I wanted to punch his pretty face and take her with me.
Nonetheless, I had met him and he was real. I decided to stay away from her and get her out of my mind. She belonged to someone else and that was that.

The night of the mixer I knew she was going to be there and tried to get out of it, but Charles wouldn't let me. He kept saying that I will take over the company soon and that I have to get used to being the face of it. When I got there and saw her, my mouth went dry. It took all my willpower not to go to her, and I spent the night as far away as possible from where she was standing. But then she turned and looked at me. Why did she have to look at me? I was drawn, my legs had a mind of their own. The entire night I was pretending to listen to Brian, or Ben, or whatever his name is, but all I could think about was how close she was. That is when I sensed a change in her mood. It was no doubt him. Short while later her coworkers were leaving and she wanted to stay and I thought of asking her what had happened, but thought better of it. It was not my place, nor my business. And if that boy didn't treat her right, well, he was only doing me a favor. I also, didn't expect her to want to go someplace else with me, but I wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Introducing the car scene. That dress, those legs. I wanted her skinny little legs wrapped around me, and her screaming my name. I grabbed the wheel so hard I thought I was going to break it. No girl has made me that hard by just looking at her legs.
When we got to the bar and she started dancing all I could think was about all the nasty things I want to do to her. I imagined fucking her against the wall in the bathroom. I was like a teenager that never had sex before, and I couldn't turn it off as much as tried to. I couldn't figure out why I wanted her so much. Maybe because I was used to girls laying at my feet, and I couldn't read her. She seemed like the woman who's been through a lot, knew a lot, but spoke little and showed no weakness. It must be her strength that keeps me coming back, well besides that ass and those tits.

Then she starting grinding against me. Big mistake babygirl. I almost blew my load when she touched her butt to my groin, and I had to stop her. I knew what she wanted, but I also knew she would regret it and hate me in the morning. I couldn't have her hate me, so for the first time in my life I did the nice guy thing - I drove her home. I toyed with her a little when I dropped her off at the door, but I figured she should know how I felt. So I played a dangerous game. If she had kissed me then, that was it. I didn't care if she would hate me, I was going to tear her apart.

The next day I saw the photos across all gossip magazines at the store, and thanked God for celebrities being stupid. This was my chance I planned on taking it. When I got in the car and heard her phone ringing it was like a sign from above. I got to her apartment and when I saw her, I knew she had been crying. So I decided to hang around, make sure she was ok. I wasn't the douchebag to take advantage of her, but I also wasn't the nice guy that would refuse her if she wanted me. Her laying on the couch next to me in those little shorts was pure torture. The move seemed to last forever. Why did I choose the longest freaking movie ever made?
She jumped up from the couch like she knew I was thinking about going down on her right there. I was also surprised by her love and knowledge of coffee. She was possibly the most interesting person I have ever met. Those bits and pieces I found out about her made me want to know more, I was like an addict.

When it was time to go I couldn't restrain myself anymore, so I went for it. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I wanted to fuck her on the counter right there and was actually planning to when she pushed me away. I wanted to kiss her again, but I understood. So I just left. To change my pants.

I didn't expect to see her at the park the next day, and that crop top she had on, only made me think of small the barrier between her tits and my mouth was. I knew I had lunch with my parents, so I texted them that I will be bringing a date. That text went out before I even went to say hello to her and her friend. I wasn't letting her go, no chance.

I couldn't believe how much my parents liked her, and how easy she took to them. She wasn't uncomfortable around them at all, and I think I crashed and burned right then. She looked beautiful, and I hadn't seen her smile and enjoy herself like this, since the day I met her. I was glad that I could take her mind off, I wanted to be that escape for her. I also wanted to lick and suck on every part of her body, but I wanted her to say it, say that she wanted me. I felt it in the way she kissed me after diner, but I wanted to hear it, and I was going to tease her until I drove her crazy and she said it.

The conversation we had for the past few hours helped me get to know her just a tiny bit better. She had so many walls up, I couldn't get through. I was actually surprised that she even let me see this much of her. She is actually a funny person once you get to know her. One thing I got is that she has a wicked sense of humor and sarcasm is her favorite form.

While I am sitting there staring at her her phone rings and brings me back to the present.