Chapter 17

We go to Logan's apartment after dinner and immediately after we walk in he slams me against the door and starts devouring me ravenously. I lean my head back to give him more access to my neck and moan in pleasure when he grazes his teeth against my skin. I grab his t-shirt and pull it over his head. I love to look at his tattooed body. There isn't an inch that is not covered by ink and the detail amazes me. He lifts me up in his arms and carries me up the stairs to his bedroom. He drops me on the bed and catches me off guard.

"Logan!" I squeal.

"Off. Everything." he says standing.

I get up on the bed and manoeuvre him so he falls on his ass on the bed, and I go to stand in front of him. I start removing my clothes slowly, teasing him. He never moves his eyes off me and the way he's looking at me makes me even hotter. I strip to my bra and panties which are a matching set in light blue lace. It is an expensive set and I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was going to be naked with him today and that is why I picked it out. His eyes darken and he swiftly pulls me by my hand so I am standing right in front of him. His head is right in line with my breasts and he starts kissing and biting them while massaging my butt. It feels so good I throw my head back. He lowers one of the bra cups so my breast is pushed up and my nipple exposed. He starts sucking on it and gently running his teeth over. He pulls my panties down around my ankles and I step out of them. He then proceeds to kiss me down my stomach and kneels in front of me when he reaches my sheath. He lifts one of my legs and props it against the mattress, then cups my ass with both hands and puts his mouth on my slit. He makes an mmmm sound and a loud moan escapes my lips. He continues to suck and run his tongue over my clit and it drives me crazy. Just as I feel like my knees are about to give up he tightens his grip to hold me up and in place. He continues with a fast pulsing rhythm and I am a second away from coming.

"Don't stop" I breathe.

Not even a second later he drives me over the edge. I pant like a dog as he throws me on the bed and climbs on top.

"I have a surprise for you." he says menacingly.

I wonder what it is and I am eager to find out. He reaches across to the bedside table and from the bottom drawer he pulls out a Japanese red bondage rope. I am nervous and excited about where this is going. I've never been tied up in bed, but I trust Logan and I want him to do it. Funny how I've been fighting for control all this time, yet I am so ready to give it up in bed. He uses the rope to expertly knot my hands together and ties the end to the metal frame of the bedpost. The rope is soft and he didn't tie it tight, so it doesn't bite into my skin. If it did I would no doubt have freaked out, but it's like he knew and took care.
I lay there with my hands above my head as he straightens up on his knees and stares at my naked body. I squirm under his intense gaze. He stands up and takes off his jeans, letting me see how hard he is. He then grabs my ankles and turns me on my stomach and climbs behind me. I perk my butt in anticipation of him and he drives in slow but deep, to the end. My eyes go wide from the sensation and I clench around him with pleasure. He starts with slow deep trusts and I feel his hot breath in my neck. I can feel his breaths getting shallower and faster and He grabs my hips and lifts them up so my butt is in the air and my head is in the pillows. He starts thrusting again this time faster, and this position allows him to penetrate deeper. He hits a spot inside of me each time he enters and I don't want him to stop. He uses one of his hands to hold my hip and the other he puts on my clit, massaging urgently, in pace with his thrusts.

"Come with me angel" he breathes in my ear.

I know he is close I can feel him. I start moving too, slapping my butt against him and I feel I am about to come.

"Harder!" I command.

He obeys and starts ramming inside me. A loud grunt escapes him and he and I climax together. I moan loudly as he spills inside me and we both collapse on the bed. It takes us a few minutes to catch our breath, and Logan moves first to untie my hands. He pulls me on his chest and starts rubbing small circles on my shoulders. It feels so good and relaxing that I doze off.