Chapter 14

The next morning I wake up first and sneak out to work, leaving Logan naked in my bed. The sex we had was amazing, but I can't help but wonder if I have made a mistake. I know Shawn is hooking up with other girls so I shouldn't feel guilty, but I am still afraid that I have made a bigger mess. I decide not to think about it too much because Logan's presence seems to heal me little by little.

The next few days pass by in a flash and I don't hear from neither Shawn nor Nate. I spend every available second with Logan and when he's not making me come, he's making me laugh. I also love the fact that he is so athletic. Today, for example we have on our agenda to go for a hike. We are going to Nassagaweya Canyon Trail for the day. We drive there in Logan's G-class and I spend the entire drive sleeping on account of our late might shenanigans. When we get there, I am amazed at the beauty of the nature in Canada. It is so green and peaceful and I immediately feel like my batteries start charging. It takes us about 3 hours to get to the end point and we sit and have some sandwiches Logan has prepared, with chips and orange juice. The view is spectacular and I am very thankful to be in this moment here. I look over at Logan to see him sprawled out and enjoying the sun. I move next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. A realization hits me and immediately after a wave of emotions, guilt being up front and center. I have begun to develop feelings for Logan. He has been there for me, and he has been so understanding about everything, never prying, never pushing me. Everything felt light and easy with him. What I could not fathom is the guilt. I should not feel guilty when I know Shawn has moved on, but I guess my heart has not yet caught up with my mind. I am still in love with Shawn. Ugh, what a mess.

-"You ok?", asks Logan as if he can feel the change in my mood.

-"Yup."- I lift my head and look at him.

He puts one hand behind my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. I forget what I was thinking just a moment ago and I surrender. He pulls me on top of him and I straddle him while our kisses get more urgent. I start kissing his neck and moving down.

-"As much as I love where this is going angel, we might not be alone here." he stops me half way down.

I smirk and wink at him and continue moving downward, pulling his shirt up and kissing down his stomach. I undo the drawstring on his pants and slightly move them down, leaving his full, magnificent length exposed to me. I start by kissing his tip gently and running my tongue around the tip. I feel him groan and tense. I slowly start taking more of him in my mouth, little by little, keeping a slow rhythm. With each suck I take him deeper and then I reach the base, he fists my hair and moans. I take that as I sign and start moving quicker and sucking harder.

"Fuck angel!" he hisses and looks down at me.

I cup his balls and keep sucking. I feel his cock start to pulse and twitch and I know he's close.

"Move, I'm going to come..." he breathes, and I don't.

I take him deeper in my mouth and I hear him moan as he releases himself inside my mouth.

I move off him and take a few swigs of water. He pulls his pants up and turns to me.

"I think I need about an hour to recover. I don't think my legs would work if I tried to get up now." he says.

"Shut up!" I laugh and throw a bag of chips in his face.

I lay back down in his arms and we spend some time like that only occasionally speaking. When it is time to go, we pick up everything in Logan's back pack and head back. When we reach the car I am tired and my legs are a little sore, but I am happy.

"Thank you for today. I had so much fun." I tell him.

"Not as much as me." he says with that mischievous look and hugs my waist.