Chapter 18

The next morning I wake up at the crack of dawn because I am too hot. Logan has a habit of laying practically on top of me every time we sleep together and this time I wake up all sweaty. I sneak out careful not to wake him and jump in the shower. After I am done I see that I have plenty of time before I have to go to work so I decide to make coffee and breakfast. Since Logan only has a regular espresso machine I improvise and the latte turns out pretty good. While I rummage through the kitchen trying not to make a noise I hear Logan coming down the stairs.

"You're up early." he yawns.

"Couldn't sleep. Sorry if I woke you I was trying to be quiet."

"Don't worry about it, I have to go to the office early as well. What's on your agenda today?"

He asks and I know what he means. He wants to know if and when I am meeting Shawn. It is best to be open an honest in this situation and save everybody the grief so I don't intend on evading the truth.

"I don't know. I'll text Shawn later and see if he is available to meet after work. If he is, I have to go see him."

"I get it."

He says and heads towards the bathroom. I know this isn't easy for him and I wish I had a way of making it so. Instead I opt to follow him in the shower.
When I walk in I see his inked back through the steam and drop all my clothes on the floor. He doesn't seem to notice I am there and I try to move quietly. I reach him and slowly slide my hands from behind him, from his sides to his groin. He stills for a second but then runs his fingers up my forearm while I pump his shaft. He is hard in no time and he takes my arm to lead me to stand in front of him.

"You'll be the death of me angel."

He growls the words, lifts me up by my ass and pins me against the glass. He uses his hand and slides it to my opening and I tingle with anticipation. He slowly pushes a finger inside of me and I moan in his mouth. He wastes no time and enters me immediately after. He starts pushing inside me keeping a fast pace and every time he hits that spot deep inside me I feel I am about to shatter. He keeps penetrating and I keep grinding against him, neither of us trying to be patient. I know we are both close and greedy to reach the peak so I use my hands around his shoulders to pull my self against him so he can bounce me more. He is so big and strong that it's like I am light as a feather. And surely, just then, we both climax at the same time. I scream his name like a prayer and collapse my head on his shoulder. He pulls out of me and gently, carefully puts me on my feet. I look up at him and see him grinning.

"What?"

"That's the first time you've screamed my name. And I intend to have you scream it more"

"Oh shut up!"

I playfully smack him on the chest and he grabs my wrist and turns me with my back to his chest and my butt to his cock. He starts kissing my neck and playfully smacks my ass.

"Ow!" I yelp.

"Go get ready. You are going to be late."

He whispers this in my ear and I listen. I go to pick up my clothes from where I left them on the floor and start to get dressed in the mirror. Just then I realise a faint bruise-like mark is starting to form on my neck. Oh no he didn't!

-"A HICKEY? Are you serious Logan? We are not in high school!"

I turn to yell at him and catch him laughing under his breath. I grab the first thing I can find, a half empty face wash bottle, and throw it at him. He moves away fast and it barely grazes his arm. He keeps laughing and that is driving me insane.

"How am I supposed to hide this? I didn't bring any make up!"

"Don't hide it."

He puts his arms out in surrender still laughing hysterically. I can't deal with this man child any more so I storm out of the bathroom. I can't believe him, this will be so embarrassing. I grab my toast and head out the door. On my way to work I realise he did this on purpose. He wants Shawn to see the hickey, to see that he marked me. How men can be so childish is beyond me! Never mind, I will cover it with my hair and decide to stop at a drugstore to pick up some concealer on the way to work. I dab it on and cover as much as I can and am off to the site.