// Wonho //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

You didn't want Wonho to know that you still haven't had my first kiss. Wonho is your first boyfriend, which means you've never experienced those couple things other couples do.

How do you even initiate a kiss? Are you supposed to just dive into it? Or wait for a good moment? God you really don't know how to kiss.

He's going to tease you for sure if he ever finds out about not having your first kiss yet. Other girls in your class already teased you. They said that Wonho really doesn't match you because you weren't that pretty and that you'll just ruin his image.

"Y/N!" Wonho yelled waving his arms. You smiled and ran towards him. He slipped an arm around your waist and you let yourself sink into his touch.

"What's my princess up to" You blush

"Nothing much" you answered.

He smirked and god that smirks killed me instants. He then tangled his finger in my hair twirling it as he Brushed it with his fingers.

"Great, because tonight you're gonna be spending it with me" He winked and kissed my cheeks.

You turned around and hid your face in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped both arms around your waist.

"You're so cute Y/N you know" he said, smiling

You're a bit embarrassed from all the amount of affection and sweetness he shows in public. You wasn't comfortable with it like him.

He placed a finger under your chin and lifting it up. He stared at you and smiled. He leaned his face close to yours and you immediately close your eyes. His finger was still on your chin. He turned his head to the left and placed a kiss on your lips. He pulled away slowly waiting for you to open your eyes.

"There, your first kiss" He teased while smiling.

"You knew it already yet you didn't tell me" you hit hi arm and covered your face with your hands.

He laughed grabbing hold of my wrist. We then make our way where his car is parked.

<><><><><><><><><><>

This imagine is kinda short, but hey it's still good even tho it sucks too (>﹏<)

anyways, hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote ! ❤️