// Minhyuk //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

You had a rough day, today. You were always getting hate at your university and online. The girls at your university hated you because you are dating Lee Minhyuk. He would flirt with girls but wasn't the type to settle down, well that was of course before he met you.

You were the new transfer student at the university and Minhyuk accidentally bumped into you one day. You guys started talking from then on and became best friends. Obviously you guys strated gaining feelings for each other and Minhyuk confessed and so did you. You guys started dating and it was going great until girls at your university found out and started telling you shits. Minhyuk told you not to mind them, but then Minhyuk introduced you to the fans in one of Monsta X's tour and the fans have been cyber bullying you since that day. Some of the girl fans would defend you and you made sure that Minhyuk and the rest of the boys would follow them because they were always so kind to you.

Tears streamed down your face and you didn't bother to wipe them. You pulled out your razor blade and sank down to the floor. You sat there staring blankly into the wall. After just thinking about everything you just started cutting. The cut was deep and you honestly didn't care. It didn't even hurt you as much as the hate hurts you. You then looked down at you fresh cuts and see the blood gushing out.

You stand up slowly and walk over to the tap and wash the blood off. You looked up into the mirror and stare at your reflection. All you saw was a plain girl with (your hair color) and (your eyes color) eyes. Your family and friends tell you you're beautiful but you don't see it. All you see is a plain girl and you wonder why Minhyuk is even dating you. You smile, it wasn't a happy smile, it was more of a broken smile, a sad smile, a depressed smile.

You got into your room and change into your favourite oversized jumper and your black leggings. Minhyuk was coming over to watch some films with you, you decided to put your hair up into a ponytail and some of your hair fell on your face but you just left it like that.

"Hey angel" Minhyuk said, pulling you into a hug

"Hey.." you said, hugging him

You giggled a bit and said "Minhyuk, its only been two hours since we last saw each other"

"I know that, but I can never get tired of seeing you. You little angel" he said picking you up and taking you to your room so you guys can watch some films.

He dropped you on top of your bed and he got on top of you and started tickling you. You erupted in laughter and told him to stop.

"Say it,t then I'll stop" he said still tickling you

"Lee Minhyuk is the best boyfriend ever! There, now please stop" you said laughing hard. He stopped and you interlocked your finger with his. You guys were talking about random things while you lay down with him on top of you. Then suddenly, your sleeves pulled down and you tried to pull it back up but it was too late. Minhyuk saw your cuts.

"Y/N.. what is that" he asked hurt

"Nothing.." you said looking away

"Nothing?! are you frickin' serious Y/N?! It's something! Why are you cutting?!" he started yelling. You didn't look up at him but you said "It's just cuts, no big deal, it's a stupid reason. Don't worry, I'm fine" you said but it was more like you were telling yourself that.

"No big deal?! Y/N, why don't you open up to me? Tell me what's wrong huh?! why don't you?" he said in an angry voice. He was scaring you

"Oh just drop it, Minhyuk! Why can't you just leave me alone. It's because of you that I started cutting. Your fans have been saying things about me and I can only take so little of it. The fact that I also have to face that in the university and it's frickin' tiring!" you yelled. You regretted telling him all that. He stood up and wiped his tears that you didn't notice falling.

"Y/N.." hi voice croaked "I frickin' love you! So much it hurts and it even hurts that you're hurting yourself becaue of me. I'm so sorry , Angel" he said, grabbing the sides of your face and kissing you. You can taste the salty tears but it was one of the sweetest kisses you guys ever shared.

"I love you too. So much it hurts also. I didn't want to break up with you because I thought that was the easy way out of it so instead I just started cutting and hurting myself" you said truthfully. He looked at you in the eyes and kissed you

"I love you, Y/N. please promise me you won't ever slef harm again? Please angel?" he asked of you.

"Promise" you said and he pulls you into a hug. You guys started watching films and you guys were goofing around when the flash went off.

"I just had to take a picture of us" he said in a grin, giving you a peck on the tip of your nose.

He started typing on his phone and you continued watching the movie. Your phone started buzzing and you saw it was a notification from Instagram and Twitter. Minhyuk had tagged you on some post so you clocked to view it.

It was the picture he just took of you guys together. You were laying down on the bed with your head on his chest, Minhyuk was looking at you with so much love. You guys were both smiling , you had a huge smile on your face so did he. The caption said.

"You guys have no idea how much the girl right her means to me. She is absolutely the most amazing girl I've ever met! Ever since that day I bumped into her, I knew she was special and that she was going to be a huge part of my life. I love her.. those three words aren't even enough to describe how much I truly care about her her. I've seen some ugly comments you guys leave her. Honestly, I am very disappointed by it, I can't believe some of my fans would actually say that to my angel! It hurts me more than you're hurting her. Y/N, dearest girlfriend of mine, I love you so much! Oh and those who have been so kind to my angel. I love you the most, thank you for being supportive of our relationship"

You looked up at Minhyuk and he was already staring at you "Seriously, Y/N. you meant the world to me" he said

"I love you" you said and hugged him tight.

<><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! How's your day? Here's another upload. Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote ~ 💛💛