// Wonho //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

"What are you doing here?" Wonho asks as he pulls you into a cleaning closet, away from all the fans and boys. You sighed and flicked on the light switch so that you could see his face.

Wonho brushed a broom handle from off of his shoulder. "I'm serious, you know you can't visit me when I'm with the boys. How many time have I told you this?" He asks as he puts his hands on your shoulder. You quickly shook them off.

"This what? The ninth time? Wonho, what I want to know is why haven't you at least told the boys that you have a girlfriend! Sometimes I even wonder if you want me as a girlfriend! You won't let me visit you on practice, you won't even talk to me when I call you! Now it's all about texting. Text, me don't call me" you almost yelled. You let out a deep breath and leaned against the wall. Wonho rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand. I'm doing this for your protec-" Wonho started.

"My protection? I understand my protection from the fans, but these are your friends we are talking about. Some time your going to have to tell them about me!" you whisper yelled. The screaming from the other side was now mute. You two could easily be heard even at a loud talk.

"Y/N, do you know what will happen to you if people, even my friends, knew that I was dating you? The things I am put through right now. I don't have time to talk about this right now, I have a show to do. I want you to go home right now. We will talk about this tonight" Wonho whisper yelled. He pointed his finger at the door. You opened it and stepped out, looking back at him.

"I bought these tickets, I'm staying" you said. You slammed the door. A few people in the lobby looked at you as you walked away. You went tight towards the doors and entered into a large room that was almost packed. You somehow managed to squeeze your way to the front right as some people walked out.

After a while of watching the boys be themselves, they all come out on stage. You watch Wonho as he crosses, his eyes connect with yours. He let out a sigh as he focuses on his feet. You could tell he felt bad about everything. He should, he doesn't have the right to talk to me like that.

"I'm leaving" you say out loud to yourself. You start pushing through the crowd again. You were almost in the door when you heard a voice call you name

"Y/N, don't leave" Wonho said into the mic. You turned around and looked at him on stage.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry that I said that to you, and that I treated you that way. I'm sorry I never told anyone about the two of us. I've spent the past couple of hours thinking about everything. I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay here.. with me" he went down from the stage and hopped over the fence.

Everyone moved to the side making a path from you to him. It was almost as a scene in one of your favourite movie.

"If to make you stay means that I have to tell people, then I will, I'll tell the room, I'll tell the boys, heck I'll scream it from the room, post it on twitter, anything you want, I'll do it" he stepped closer to you. You stood tall and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Wonho, why are you doing this" you asked. He was almost right in front of you at this point.

"I'm doing this because I love you Y/N" he smiled. You grabbed his hand and hand it in yours. He let go seconds later and pulled you into a hug, kissing you on the cheek. You hugged him back, tears brimming your eyes.

"I love you too, Wonho"

"Well that was just sweet. WONHO HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND" Changkyun yelled.

The boys finished up everything and you got invited to come backstage witht them. They all joked around with the two of you. Kihyun decided to write down ship names for you two.

<><><><><><><>

Eyoooo gais !! keep safe okay ? ~ >_<

Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to votee ~ 💜💜💜