// Changkyun //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

"Why doesn't he like me?Can't he understand that we're both human beings with feeligs?" You thought to yourself, thinking about Changkyun.

Your brain said "No", but your heart said "there's a reason you like him so much, you just have to find the reason". You groaned and laid your head on your desk.

That was, until someone,you assumed Changkyun, grabbed your hair and jerked your head off the table.

"Hey ugly duckling" he greeted

"Jerk" you mumbled

He leaned down to look at you, and you tried not to show any reaction, even though your heart was beating wildly at how close he was.

"What was that Y/N huh?"

"Wow, you know my name, how pleasant" you smiled sarcastically.

Ha gave your hair another yank before walking off the back of the class where his set was. You rub the back of your head, the soreness from him pulling your hair hurts.

"What a jerk" you grumble

After class you walked out, and Changkyun wasted no time in catching up with you

"Your homework?" he asked

"No."

Almost instantly, his hand were on your shoulders and pushed you into the lockers.

"I really don't know where you got this gut of yours, but you better stop it and give me your homework"

You pushes his hands off of you, and then you put your hands on his chest, pushing him aggressively, making him stumble a bit.

"And I don't know where you learned to be a jerk and rude towards me" you snapped

He grabbed your arm and yanked you into his chest

"Seriously Y/N, I'm done asking nicely"

"Since when did you asked me nicely?" I said

He raised an eyebrow at you. You sighed, rolling your eyes and taking your bag off your back. You found the homework in one of your folders and handed it to him.

"Here, I hate you Changkyun"

<><><><><><><><><>

"She said she hated you? Man, that's crucial" Hyungwon laughed as Changkyun told him the story.

"It's not funny man, it hurts my feelings" Changkyun pouted