// Shownu //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

It was probably around 1 in the morning when your phone started buzzing.

"Shownu?" you answered

"Hello" he sounded wide awake he usually don't go to sleep until about 6 in the morning.

"What's wrong?" you asked closing your eyes.

"I miss you" you wanted to smile after hearing that, but you were too tired to move any face muscles.

"Well tomorrow's Saturday, I'll go over or you come over or something ok?"

"Okay, but what would you say if I was right outside"

"I'd say you're crazy. It's freezing and it's raining"

"Open the window"

"Are you kidding me?"

"What? Are you mad? I'm sorry baby I didn't think you'd get mad"

"No! I'm not mad you're just crazy" you heard him chuckle. "Are you serious?"

"Why don't you open your window and find out.." you got up and moved your curtains and there he was you couldn't help yourself to smile now. You hung up and opened your window. You pulled him in your arms and took in his scent that you loved, he was freezing but he was wearing a sweatshirt. You started lifting it off his head and he didn't bother to question you. Why did you do that? Because he was drenched from the rain.

"You're excited eh?" he wiggled his eyebrows

"Shut up"

"I'm kidding, by the way do you have any extra sweatpants? Mine is soaked"

"Yep, just a second" you went over to your closet and got him a pair of sweatpants.

He took out his sweatpants right in front of me. You covered your eyes with your hands and he laughed.

"I have my boxers on, you don't have to worry" you looked down and he was wearing one.

"Tch" he smiled, quickly putting on the sweatpants. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned down and pecked your lips. You grabbed his hand and led him to your bed

"I love what you're wearing" he said and and you looked down remembering you were wearing your pink pajamas, "It's really cute"

You laid back down in bed and Shownu rolled over and under the blankets his cold feet touching your warm ones giving you goosebumps. You wrapped your hand around his waist and laid your head over his chest. "Honestly I hope it stays like this.." he start playing with your hair now.

"What do you mean?" his voice was lower and deeper now

"Me and you.. if you think about it we literally have a perfect relationship. Like the ones you see in movies" he chuckled a bit cause your head to shake a bit from being on his chest. "I don't want to sound like a crazy girlfriend or anything by saying "oh Shownu I want us to stay together forever and ever' but-"

"Why not? I want to" you couldn't help but smile you pushed yourself off his chest and hovered over him your hair hitting him in the face

"Seriously" you asked he shrugged and continued to play with your hair.

"Why not? I mean you're a cool chick" you rolled your eyes knowing he was joking. You rolled off him and sighed looking up at your ceiling then he turned to face you and you just felt him kissing your nape where he knew always gave you goosebumps and just to be sure he ran his fingers up your clothed legs trying to find your tickle spot. You giggled and crinkled your neck trying to deny him access. You felt him smiling against your ear. You turned so now you were facing him and your faces were so close.

You were looking at him cross eyes but it was dark and you couldn't really see. You pecked him on the nose and you could see him staring at your lips. He pulled you in so your bodies were closer together he kept his grip over your waist and smiled kissing your collarbone area. You tilted your head back laughing a bit but keeping quiet.

"Oh Y/N, I want us to stay together forever and ever and ever" he said between kisses.

You brought your head back up. "It's forever and ever.. not forever and ever and ever" you said correcting him smiling

"But I want us to be together longer than forever and ever so I added an extra ever.. got a problem with that?" you smiled and shook your head you two both stared at each other for a while longer before you guys laughed he reached up and you reached down and you two kissed. You two kissed

"You know when we're old and you know when we're grandparents.. it's crazy to think that your kisses will never be less great" you gave him a confused look, you were a bit lossed "I mean that the kisses we did when we were just kids.. meaning now are going to feel the exact same as to when we're like 80.. isn't that crazy" you rolled your eyes.

"You would think of something that deep right now Shownu" he laughed

"I love you baby" Shownu beamed.

"I love your ass more" he smiles and kissed you again

<><><><><><><><>

This is me while writing this down (〃▽〃) ~

Hope you guys liked it !! 💛💛💛