// Changkyun //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

"Are you going to be home soon?" You asked Changkyun over the phone.

"I don't know okay" He answered and you could tell he was mad at you for asking him so many times.

"Okay, goodbye" you said to him and hung up before he could say anything. It had been like this for the past month. He left early in the morning and he was never home. He didn't even crack jokes and you two never went out on dates anymore. It was all about his fame. You two had been married for 9 months.

You sighed and walked over to the sofa, and you watched Netflix till you heard the front door being slammed. You looked back in time to see Changkyun stomp up the stairs. You wasn't sure if you should go check on him or just let him be for awhile. You decided to let him be by himself and you made ome food. You made Changkyun's favourite food.

It had been about an hour since he came home and his food was done. You walked up to your bedroom.

"Changkyun?" you knocked even though it was your bedroom too. You looked around and didn't see him but you heard the shower on. You sat on the bed and went on twitter till he came out with a towel around his waist and his wet hair.

"Hey" you greeted in a happy way.

"Hi." he replied and kept walking toward the cupboard, not even glancing at you.

"I made you favourite food for dinner tonight" you said walking toward the cupboard where he was looking for something to wear. He didn't answer. So, you walked to him and wrapped your arms around his waist since you're shorter than him.

He shrugged you off with the clothes he got and walked into the bathroom. You sighed and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. You placed 2 plates for you two and Changkyun came down stairs.

"Here you go" you said as he sat down at the chair. He sat and ate silently for most of the dinner.

"Changkyun, is something wrong?" you asked and grabbed his hand that was resting on his thigh. You two were sitting at the bar stools at your counter in the kitchen so it was easy for you to do that.

"None of your business! Can't you just leave me alone for a minute! Are you a plonker or something? Can't you tell I don't want to talk about it!" he yelled at you and got up, he puts his plate in the sink and stomped upstairs to your bedroom.

You sighed and put your head in your hands. You wish your relationship could back to normal. Changkyun and you being the sweetest couple ever always and always nice to each other.

You went in your room and took a shower and put on your pajamas. You got some blankets and went to the sofa. If Changkyun wanted to be left alone, you would leave him alone. You laid down on the sofa and pulled the blankets over you. You kept thinking about what happened so you just cleared your mind and went to sleep.

You were woken up by a large bang coming from upstairs. You got up and made your way up. You looked around the room to see a glass vase smashed and glass was everywhere and Changkyun on the floor crying into his hands.

"Changkyun are you okay?" You asked as you made your way over to him. You picked his head up in your hands as you wiped away his tears. He stared at you for a minute before wrapping his arms around you and crying into your shoulder.

"It's too much Y/N. I can't take it. I'm trying my best with this promotion to make it the best but it's so much work and I'm so tired when I get home, I take it our on you and I'm so sorry Y/N" he stated crying some more.

"Changkyun, I know it's a lot of work and it's stressful but you have to let me help you okay" he nodded and pulled away from the hug. It wasn't till he did this that you realised his was bleeding.

"Oh my god! Changkyun what did you do?" you said wrapping your hand around his wrist so you could see his hand. You looked at him and saw the pain in his eyes from his hand. He was shaking and still sobbing. You helped him off the floor and you two walked to the bathroom. You cleaned and bandaged his hand. He look down at me from where he was sitting on the counter.

"Thank you Y/N. You know I love you. I really do love you a lot. I know it doesn't seem like it at times but I do" he said as the tears came back. You have never seen him cry this hard before.

"Changkyun, I know you do that's why I would never leave you. I love you so much" you wrapped your arms around his waist. You two hugged for a while before he pulled away.

"I love you the most Y/N" he then kissed you passionately.

<><><><><><><>

Ocakeees gaiis !! I'll update again tomorrow ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

hope you guys liked it and please don't forget to voteee ~ 💜💜