// Hyungwon //

~ ❁~

~ ❁~

You were laying in the bed at 2am, crying your eyes out because, your now ex-boyfriend cheated on you with some blonde haired cheerleader. You texted your best friend Hyungwon for some needed comforts but, he never replied back.

"That's weird. Hyungwon always answers. Well it's 2am after all, maybe he's sleeping already. I just hope he answers it in the morning" You laid down and got comfortable, feeling my eyelids get heavy.

BANG!

You jumped up, falling out of your bed and hitting the floor hard

You slowly stood up and rubbed my hurt shoulder. The loud noise came from outside your room window, You opened it up and saw Hyungwon holding on to my window.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing there?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" he looked at you with an unbelievable look.

"Just help me up Y/N!" you sighed and shook your head, pulling him up into your room. You turned on your bedside lamp and gasped

"Hyungwon! Omo, are you okay?" The light showed bruises covering his face and his bleeding forehead and busted lip.

You took him into the bathroom connected to your room and made him sit on the toilet. You grabbed a cloth and wet it with warm water and kneeled in front of his beaten up frame.

"Yah, are you going to tell me what happened to your pretty face?"

"I paid I visit to your ex-boyfriend's house and we have a disagreement" he said

"You didn't have to do that, god look at you.." Hyungwon just smiled and then winced when you caressed his cheek which was a purple-ish color. You went to take your hand back until Hyungwon grabbed it, ever so gently.

"I'm sorry for this" Mentioning to his wounds, you wiped away the blood from his mouth and suddenly he pulled you into his lap , placing his hands on your hips, causing you to straddle him. You looked at him and saw nothing but love in his eyes.

"Y/N-ah, you do know that I will always protect you right?" you nodded confused

"Of course, I know that" you two sat there staring at each other in silence. After what seemed like forever, Hyungwon spoke up again

"Can I tell you something, Y/N?" you responded almost immediately.

"I'm inlove with you Y/N, I always have been." you stared at Hyungwon with a blank expression. Hyungwonn began to worry because you didn't say anything at all.

You responded instead by crashing your lips to his. He kissed you back, eagerly, wrapping your arms around his neck, relaxing because you felt the same way he did.

Slowly pulling away, You smiled at him

"I love you, Hyungwon"

He then pulled you again into a long passionate kiss. That night, you two made up for all the times you two missed not being together. Like cuddling and talking about everything and stealing pecks.

<><><><><><><><>

Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote luv u all ~ 💜💜