// Changkyun //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

You were at your best friend, Changkyun's house taking care of him because he had a high fever.

Since he was all home alone, you had to go over and be there to take care of him because you really care about him and you've never admitted it, but you've always had a little crush on him.

"Y/N, you really don't have to do this. I can take care of myself." Changkyun says as he sits up on his messy bed.

"No Changkyun, it's no problem. I'm not leaving." You say. He groans and you giggle.

He lays his back against the headboard of the bed as you hand him a bowl of soup.

"Ahhh thank you so much." He says and he makes funny slurping noises with the soup.

You giggle and sit on the other side of the bed. You grab the remote to turn on the TV and watch some episodes Knowing Brothers. Before you knew it, you were fast asleep. You had worked a lot that day before going to Changkyun's house. A little nap wouldn't hurt anybody.

Changkyun's POV

I finished the soup Y/N made for me and set the bowl on my night stand.
I looked over at her and she was softly snoring. She's so cute. She's done so much for me and even though I've known her for only a few months, she's always been there when I needed someone's shoulder and I'll always be there for her.

We know a lot about each other and we always tell each other everything. I'm so happy to have her. I mean..she's.. she's my best friend..
Anyway, I slowly got up. My whole body was weak, but I got up and walked up to Y/N to put the blanket over her. I smiled because she looked so adorable.

I went back to my side of the bed and layed back down. I wasn't very sleepy so I just kept watching some shows.
Y/N woke up a few hours later. It was almost 1 am.

"Omg did I really fall asleep that long?!" Y/N said surprised.

"Yes you did." I chuckled.

"I guess your spending the night?" I ask.

"If that's okay with you." She says.

"Of course." I smile.

"You can wear one of my shirts to sleep." I say and she walks slowly to my drawer. She seemed extremely tired. She yawned and said, "What should I wear.. like.. under ?"

"One of my shorts or my boxers is okay." I chuckle.

"Alright." She giggles.

She goes into the bathroom and changes.

Y/N's POV

You put on one of Changkyun's plain white shirts and his boxers. You took your long/short hair out of your bun and let it down.

Once you walked out, you asked him if he needed anything.

He just kept looking at you as you kept waiting for an answer.

"Changkyun?"

"Oh.. um.. sorry. Uh.. no I don't need anything." He says.

"Ah okay." you giggle. "I'm gonna go get a snack though." you say and skip downstairs to the kitchen to get some snacks.

Changkyun's POV

I didn't realize I completely zoned out. She's wearing my clothes and that's kind of... hot. It's nothing. She's just a friend.

She came back in with a bag of snacks in her hand and layed back on the bed. I looked at her and just admired her beauty... Oh shit. I like Y/N . I like her. I've always liked her. I just gotta act normal though. I can't keep zoning out. This isn't the first time I've liked a girl and they didn't like me back. It doesn't even matter.

"What you looking at, Changkyun?" She giggles.

"Oh.. just thinking." I say.

She laughs and just looks at me. We both just sit there looking at each other. I got a little closer just because... I just got lost in her eyes. She smiled and looked down which still made me look at her. I couldn't stop smiling.

"It's 1:30 am. Aren't you tired?" She asks me.

"A little." I say.

"Then get some rest! You're still sick. Actually... that reminds me, you have to take your temperature." She says.
I chuckle and sit up. She put the thermometer in my mouth and once it beeped, her eyes widened.

"Woah." She says.

"What? Is it bad??" I ask.

"No.. um.. Changkyun, your fever is gone." She says.

She put the back of her hand on my forehead to check and she smiled.

"Yay!!! You're not sick anymore! You feeling okay?" She asks.

"Actually, yeah. I do feel a lot better." I smile. "And I couldn't have done it without you." I chuckle.

"Aw. Well, I'm always here if you need me." She says and lays back down on the bed.

I was sick for about 2-3 days and I'm finally better. Now, I can enjoy hanging out with my... I mean, I can enjoy hanging out with Y/N.

"I'm too happy to go to sleep. Let's watch a movie." Y/N says and I completely agree. She collapses on the bed next to me and I get closer to her as she tries to find a good movie .

"How about a comedy show like Running man?" She asks.

"Sure!" I say and she plays it.

The intro started and once Jaesuk got up on the stage and started making hilarious jokes, Y/N would not stop laughing. I kept staring at her. She laughs , I smile and chuckle. She looks so happy and I love it so much.

She looked at me and said, "watch the show!"

But then she realized that I was looking at her the whole time so she just looked at me and gave me a soft smile. She paused the show and we just stared at each other very closely. Oh god.

"Changkyun." She whispers after a long period of silence.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"umm..hi." She whispers and I chuckle. She probably just didn't know what to say.

I kept staring at her pink lips and I got closer and closer. I could feel her breath hit my lips and it drove me crazy. I placed my hand on her cheek and said, "Hi." Then at that moment... I kissed her. My lips against her soft ones.

After a few seconds, our lips went apart and we just looked at each other. We both smiled.

"I like you." I say.

"I like you too." She says and smirks.

"Ya know .. I was feeling better a few hours ago.. I just didn't tell you because.. I didn't want you to leave." I say.

She giggles and said, "I wouldn't have left anyway."

I smile and kiss her again. We fell asleep in each others arms. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I did this while waiting for my teacher's reply lol 

hope you guys liked it ! ❤️