// Jooheon //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

You were sitting on the couch, waiting for your boyfriend. Jooheon. One of his member, Kihyun, called you and telling you that Jooheon was having a fever. They insisted that they'll drive him here.

<Doorbell sound>

You quickly ran towards the door and opened it, finding Wonho carrying Jooheon by the shoulders. You saw Kihyun smiling at me.You smiled back at him and turn my attention to Wonho and Jooheon. Wonho insisted to bring Jooheon in our bedroom.

"Thanks Wonho, Jooheon is really lucky to have you guy as his friends" you smiled

"Not a problem Y/N, take care of you him okay?" he said and patted your head.

You bid my goodbye to them and immediately go back in our bedroom.

Poor honey

You went to the kitchen to make some soup for him. You then go back in the bedroom, you saw Jooheon with his eyes open. You put the tray beside the bed, you put the back of your hand on his forehead, God his fever is high.

"Y/N" he said with a husky voice

"Jooheon, just rest okay? You're fever is high" you said while brushing his hair

"Y/N, you don't have to do this, I can manage. I don't want you to be tired" he said sweetly. Even if he is sick he never fails to make smile.

"Let me take care of my boyfriend okay?" he smiled in what you said

"Oh right, next time don't work too much, I hate seeing you sick" you said seriously

"Ne, sorry for making you worry Y/N"

"Shh Jooheon, just rest for now" you said and smiled

He opened his arms wide showing that he wants a hug, so you gave him one, not caring if he has a fever.

"I'm willing to take care of you Jooheon, I always do" you said as you hold his hand

"I love you so much Y/N"

You then kissed him, passionately. You then pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you more my Jooheon"

<><><><><><><><>

This is kinda short too, but it's okaaay, it's still a romantic imagine for me (*≧∀≦*)

Hope you liked it and please don't forget to voteee !! ❤️