// Shownu //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

It's Starship's concert in Canada. You were just having fun at stage, dancing as if there is no one watching you. Your group mates joined on random dancing with you while SISTAR seniors are singing their song. Everyone were on the stage and dancing happily until you noticed Shownu coming through with Wonho pulling him by his sleeve.

You were about to escape when your member grabbed you by the arm and tried to push you towards Shownu who was being pulled by Wonho towards you. You tried your best to escape from your member's grip and avoid Shownu but both of your shoulders bumped on to each other. After that small interaction you faked a laugh and ran to the other side of stage to start random dancing once again.

Shownu glared Wonho and walked away from the rest of Monsta X and started random dancing beside K.Will who never noticed him since the concert started. Probably because K.Will wanted him to apologize to you.

While dancing, Jiuem, your group mate, walked up to you and grabbed you by your arm before whispering "Come on! Fix your problems you beagles!" she said and started to drag you towards K.Will with Shownu whom he was grabbing by the arms also.

"No! Eonnie,he's should be the one who should apologize"

"If you don't fix this problem, I'm going to get him back"

You gasped, widened my eyes, and glared at her in a joking manner. She laughed and continued pulling you towards Shownu's direction, but luckily you got escape and decided to distance yourself from everyone else because it seems like everyone wants to push you towards Shownu.

Time for another artist's performance, all of us were sent to the back stage to give the stage to K.Will who's going to perform.

While on the back stage, You decided to open your twitter because you know the fans will make your small interaction with Shownu a big deal. You saw the fancams of our interaction and the worried caption of the fans, they really have a hawk like eyes to see even the smallest problems going on with you and your boyfriend.

"Shownu and Y/N seems to be in a fight. They barely talk or steal glances at each other like they usually do. Wonho pulled Shownu by the sleeve towards Y/N and her group mate pushed her towards Shownu but they both seem like they want to avoid each other. I hope they will fix their problems. I don't want my ship to sunk. Shownu and Y/N broke up. Yehey."

You rolled your eyes at the different kinds of the fancam captions and comments from the fans.

Shownu and you had a fight since last week and you couldn't just find a way to fix it since he's being childish and that provoked you. All you need is to hear his apology but he decided to go around and act like a kid and make the problem worst. In the end, the fight lasted this long. And you missed him already.

Putting your phone down, you sighed and let our make-up artist retouch your makeup. Finally it's the final performance where all of the Starship's artists are going to sing on the stage together.