// Jooheon //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

You slowly open your eyes. It felt as if your eyes were actually glued shut. You remembered the long night you had before hand. Jooheon, your best friend came home from practice, you've been up since.

You knew you were going to see him today, which made you want to jump out of bed. You watched the white ceiling peacefully as you take in your time.

You then hear something from downstairs, it was your mother. Probably calling you down for breakfast or something. You extended your arms our further as you let out a big yawn. You check your phone as you text back a few people, then opening a new message to Jooheon.

Jooheon~

Morning Jooheon, text me when you wake up.

You press the blue button as you wait patiently playing with your hair. You then hear heavy footsteps come up to your room. You rolled your eyes as you knew it was your mother.

"Mom, I heard you" you said as the door begins to open.

Instead, it was Jooheon. You cover your mouth with your hands as you embarrassingly stuff your face in the comforters.

"Morning Y/N" he said as he holds out a huge bouquet of red roses.

"Oh, Hey" you laugh keeping your head down. You didn't look too good in the morning, you weren't even ready.

"Yah, what's wrong?" he chuckle as he places the roses next to you. You look over to the bouquet, it was almost the size of you

"Well, Hi. I'm back. Why are you hiding your pretty face from me?" he asked

"Hey, I missed you, and I'm hiding because I look horrible right now" you finally said having the urge to lift your head up. Jooheon never really saw your morning face, no one ever did. You sighed as you give up.

"You look gorgeous Y/N" he said as he sits by your bed. "Why are you here?" you asked. He the grabbed the bouquet of roses stuffing it in your face.

"I wanted to give these to you" he said as he inhaled the smell.

"They're lovely" you said as you lay back onto your pillow.

"Yeah, like you" Jooheon said, setting you up. You rolled your eyes as you really wonder what he was here for. You knew Jooheon could tell you were pondering in thought.

"Look, Y/N, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out later?" he said as he stuffs his hands in his pocket

"Of course, why not" you said casually as you admire each and every rose.

"What I meant is, go out as a date" he said being clear than usual. You felt your eyes grow and a smile appeared on your face.

"Being in Monsta X made me realize how much I missed and loved you Y/N. I want to continue being an idol but I have to make you mine first" he said, getting closer to you.

"Awee Jooheon" you grim as you lean in giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Woah, what was that?" he chuckled looking at you weirdly.

"It was a kiss?"

"How about a real one" he smirked as he leans in planting a small but passionate one upon your lips. You both then pulled away from the kiss.

He then took out something from his bag, it was his camera

"What are you doing?" you laughed

"Smile for me Y/N" he said as he flashed his camera at you with the roses in your bed. You covered your face as he takes the picture.

"Don't hide your pretty face Y/N" he said as he joined you back on the bed.

<><><><><><><>

Okay! this one is such a cutieee (人◕ω◕) don't you guys agree? 

Hope you guys liked it and please voteee ~ 💜💜