// Minhyuk //

~ ❁ ~

~ ❁ ~

When you opened your eyes, the first thing you saw is the pure innocent face of your husband. He is so cite that you just wanted to cuddle with him all day until he regains the energy he lost last night.

Carefully, you slid yourself away from him as you removed his arms on your waist so that you could escape without waking him up. The way he snores a little indicates he really drained all of his energy from staying really late last night. You felt so sorror Minhyuk as you're a little weak.

You gave him a kiss on his lips. This little pup really, always a heavy sleeper. And then you proceeded to look at your little one. The one who drained all of his father's energy for crying all night. He was also deep asleep in his crib and has the same sleeping position with his father. You giggled a bit before planting a small kiss on his little forehead.

You went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. You also prepped your milk and Minhyuk's. You two always had milk every breakfast and that makes you two look younger. That's why no one could ever tell that you two are already parents of a week old baby.

Right after putting down the last piece of bacon on Minhyuk's plate, you heard your little one's cry. You were about to head upstairs but then his cry stopped, he must've woke Minhyuk up so his father could craddle him. You laughed a little before setting the table up.

"Good morning my Y/N". Minhyuk sleepily said with little Minhyuk in his arms. His eyes are puffy that made it obvious he is sleep deprived. You went to give him your morning kiss before you accompanied your sleepy husband all the way to the living room,

You even needed to help Minhyuk sat on the couch because his eyes are half-closed. Poor pup, his mini version must've been so hard at him while you were deeply asleep last night.

"I'm so sleepy" Minhyuk then yawned and leaned his head against the backrest of the couch. Your little one started to wiggle in his arms as if he's also trying to make himself comfortable in his father's arms.

"We'll be taking turns, tonight I'm going to stay up late for the little one" you went to the back of the couch and gave your husband an upside down kiss.

"Aniyo! I'm fine Y/N. Regain your energy" Minhyuk shoot his body up but his puffy eyes are still closed.

"Minhyuk, I already have regained my energy. Baby Minhyuk is a week old now, not days" you gave him one last kiss before heading to the kitchen.

Just right after you finished preparing, Minhyuk walked in with his eyes finally opened. Baby Minhyuk is also awake and he's smiling up to his father. "Oh, so you're proud that you made me stay up all night because the moment I close my eyes you would start crying? You mischievous little one"

"Here, let me have him. And please eat well, Minhyuk. So that you'll regain your drained energy" after handing you your little Minhyuk, you started to walk out of the kitchen and it must've confused the Big Minhyuk,

"Eh? Aren't you going to eat with me?"

"Silly, I'm going to feed our little Minhyuk. You're a big Minhyuk, I pressume you can feed yourself now?"

"You can feed him right in front of me. What's there to be ashamed of? I already saw it and eve-" you threw the baby's bib on his face before he could say anything pervert. He laughed at my reaction.

"I'll be feeding you while you feed our little ones. Now sit"

Mornings with Minhyuk is always the best. Especially now that you two ahve your very own family and is filled with love.

"Always remember that when you can't seem to produce some milk.all you need to do is call my nam-"

"Stop it Minhyuk!"

"What? I was about to tell you that you just need to call me so I can bring you the equipment to help you produce the milk. Our little one only need milks that is from you" he smirked as he crossed his arms and lean his back against the backrest of the chair. "Why? Did you thought of using me instead? Because I would gladly do so"

"Lee Minhyuk!" you blushed harder.

Well even though you husband's a pervert. Mornings with him is still the best, as long as he stop teasing me.

"Oh look, the little one can;t seem to suck some milk anymore. Should I do my job now?" you looked down and notice that little one is definitely fine with his business. You glared at Minhyuk but he's still smirking at you.

The little one fell asleep after feeding him so you took him back to your room and laid him down the on his crib. With tippy toes, you slowly went out of the room so you won't wake him up.

You almost yelped when you saw Minhyuk standing right in front of the door, how come you didn't noticed him following you?

"Look Y/N, your shirt's wet. Should I finish the leftovers little Minhyuk left?"

Okay, some mornings are annoying especially when Minhyuk's teasing me.

"Come back here you pervert!"

<><><><><><><><>

This one just popped in my head RANDOMLY (>y<) I think its cuteeee uWu.

Hope you guys liked it and plshhh press the vote button ~ 💜💜💜