Morning

Draco woke up to a special alarm clock he set for 5:30, he quickly silenced the noise and looked over to see if it woke Hermione, she was still sleeping soundly. He quickly got out of bed and crept to the closet, he got a green teeshirt, some black jeans, and a leather jacket, he tried the preppy look yesterday and didn't like it, he went to the bathroom, and did his hair, and brushed his teeth, he went to the kitchen and poured him and Hermione a cup of coffee, he put cream and sugar in hers. He went back to the bedroom and set the cup on Hermione's bedside, he went to her closet and got a blue, long sleeve shirt, and a pair of grey skinny jeans, he folded them and placed them on the bed. Hermione's alarm rang and Draco quickly rushed back into bed and pretend to be asleep. 

She hit the alarm and saw the cup, she smiled and flipped back over to look at Draco, she saw him still asleep and got confused, Draco felt it and he pretended to snore, Hermione chuckled and hit his chest playfully, he opened his eyes and kissed her. She sat up and took a drink of her coffee, she looked and saw the clothes at the edge of the bed, she looked at him, "I love you," she said to him. She got up and changed into the clothes Draco set out for her, "I see your back to the leather," she said, "Yeah, I just don't get the button-ups," Draco said as he walked up to Hermione and rubbed her arms. She grabbed the front of his jacket, "That's okay I think I like you better this way," she said, Draco chuckled and kissed her. Hermione grabbed her cup of coffee and went into the bathroom, she tied her hair half up, she put on some mascara and lip gloss, she left and saw Draco on the couch, she grabbed the Profit on the counter and sat by him, she scanned through every page but studied the obituaries closely, when she was finished she sighed in relief and scanned the rest of the paper. She then closed it, got up, and put it in the recycling bin along with the other papers from that week. "Okay our appointment is at 10 and we will probably end up spending the whole day there," 

Hermione then sprinted into her office and locked the door. She sprinted to her computer and opened her email, she had 4 emails from her employees, she then heard the doorknob rattle, "Mione we talked about this, no work until we're back from the honeymoon," Draco said, Hermione didn't say anything and she started to respond to her emails, she heard Draco run away, "Alohamora," he whispered, he then burst through the door, she looked over and smiled, but she quickly went back to typing, but before she could hit send Draco scooped her up, "No, Draco please just that one email," Hermione said as Draco flung her over his shoulder, "No Mione because that email will turn into 4 which will turn into you answering calls as your walking down the aisle," Draco set her on the couch and Hermione sighed, "What, am I wrong?" he asked, Hermione shook her head, "They can survive without your brilliant mind for 2 and a half weeks," Draco said as he kissed her forehead. Hermione smiled, "Do you still love me?" he asked, Hermione scrunched her nose, "Maybe, we will have to see," she replied. Draco chuckled and kissed her lips, "Okay I can stand you now," Draco kissed her again but this time for longer, "Okay now I like you," Draco then rolled his eyes, and crouched down in front of her, he grabbed her face and kissed her very passionately, "I love you again," Hermione said, Draco laughed and kissed her for a final time. "You're an enigma, Granger," Hermione laughed, she stood up, grabbed her coffee and went onto the balcony, she stared out at the city below when she heard a crash in the kitchen, she looked back to see Draco cleaning up something on the floor, 

"Are you okay?" she set down her mug and ran to the kitchen, "Yeah I think I just pinched a nerve in my arm," Draco said as he crunched his left hand in and out of a fist. Draco got a few paper towels and started to clean up the coffee, "Are you okay?" she asked him, "Yeah," of course Draco said as he got up and threw away some paper towel and got some more. He sat back down on the ground across from Hermione and cleaned up the remaining coffee, "Hey look at me," Hermione said as she placed her hand on his cheek, Draco looked up at her, "Are you okay, we never actually talked about that night, when someone broke in and I found you in the bathroom," Hermione said. 

Draco then thought back to that night, he walked in and saw the dark mark on the wall and a note taped to it:
You, you filthy death eater, you scum, you don't deserve to live, you don't deserve Hermione, you are just a lowlife death eater who is probably still communicating with them. I will do everything in my power to get her away from you before you hurt her,

Draco then grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet and started to drink it, he spilled some on himself and stumbled into the bathroom. He took off his shirt and saw his mark, he went back into the kitchen and got a knife. He stumbled back into the bathroom, he sat down on the floor and tried to cut out his mark before he heard the portrait door open.

Draco came back to reality, "I really don't want to talk about that night," Draco said as he stood up and threw away the rest of the paper towel, "Oh okay," Hermione said as she watched Draco walk away. "Hey, it's 9, we should go," she said.

Do you guys like this better, it is broken up and it is more words, let me know which you like better, all one with 500-800 words or broken up with 1000-1500 words.