Engagement Party

I changed 1 thing, in the 3 months in between the defeat of Andromeda and Draco's proposal, Harry and Ginny got married.

With the wave of his wand, all of the candles and rose petals disappeared and their clothes morphed back to their work clothes, "Draco, I love you so much," Hermione said as she pulled him into another hug, "I love you too Mione," Draco said, he almost fell back when she jumped into his arms. She squeezed him so tight he almost couldn't breath, "Mione, you are about to kill your fiance," he said Hermione squeaked in glee and let him go, "I'm just so happy," she said with the biggest smile on her face, "I'm glad, you are the most special girl in the world and I am so happy we are doing this together," Draco said, "Mione I heard you squeal are you okay?" they looked over at the door and saw that Ginny had burst in. "Yeah Gin, I'm fine," Hermione said, she hid her left hand from Ginny behind her back, "Mione, I play Quidditch for a living you really don't think I can't see that you are hiding your left hand, I am trained to see slight differences," Ginny shook her head and went up to Hermione. She grabbed her arm and pulled it with great force, Ginny examined her hand and when she saw the ring her jaw dropped, "OH MY GOD!" Ginny screamed, "Shhh Gin, we don't need all of Europe knowing," Hermione said, Ginny, apologized then looked at Draco, "Treat her well," she said to him, "I have been for over 2 years Ginny, don't worry," Ginny smiled, she then hugged Draco and he hugged her back, "Okay well, I will plan the engagement, party," Ginny said. Hermione wasn't sure, she never liked parties or being the center of attention, "Ginny, I don't know you know I hate parties," Hermione said, grabbing Draco's hand, "Immediate family only," Ginny said, Hermione then remembered, her dad wouldn't be there to walk her down the aisle, "Sure Gin, let's do it," Ginny squealed in delight and left her apartment, Hermione sat down on the couch and bowed her head, "You okay?" Draco asked as he sat down and placed an arm around her, "Yeah, I just realized something," Hermione said tears coming to her eyes, "What, Mione, you can tell me anything," Hermione looked at him, "My dad won't be there to walk me down the aisle," Draco sighed, "Come here Mione," Draco said, he grabbed Hermione and pulled her into him, "What happened we never actually talked about it," he said, "Before going to Harry's to transport him to the Burrow, a muggle family was killed, so I obliviated my parents, they have no knowledge they ever had a child, last I knew they moved to Australia," Draco sighed, taking in all the information, he kissed the top of her head, "Mione, I am so sorry," Draco said, Hermione, got up, wiped the tears from her eyes, "You can't do anything about it now, so I am going to go over to Ginny's and make sure she doesn't invite everyone in the wizarding world, I love you goodbye," Hermione kissed him and left the apartment.