Interrogation

Hermione put the keys back in the boat and drove back to the mainland not saying anything to Draco, as soon as she got to land, she ran back down the docks to the Bungalow, she got her suitcase and started to pack her things, "Hermione, tell me what happened," Draco said as he huffed from all the running. "Your eyes flashed red, then you said somethings, then your eyes glowed red again and you went back to normal," Hermione said as she packed a pair of shorts, "What, I don't get it," Draco responded. "Draco you scared me," Hermione said to him, he took a sharp breath, "I am so sorry, what are we going to do?" Draco said to her, "We need to go home, we need to get help, we need to go see Andromeda," Hermione responded, Draco stepped back, "No, no, that's not happening, she literally showed no hesitation in killing you," he responded. "I know, but it is the only way we can find out the truth," Hermione said, Draco nodded and started to pack his things, within the hour, all their things were packed and they apparated back to their apartment. 

"Okay, I will send an owl to Kingsley and get it set up," Hermione said as she started to rush off to her office, but was stopped when somebody grabbed her arm, "I am so sorry, Mione, I really am, I made a vow to you, to, always make you feel safe, and I broke that," Draco said, Hermione grabbed his other hand, "No you didn't because this isn't you, you are kind, gentle, and you do make me feel safe. We will get this figured out, and we can get back to us," Hermione said as she walked into her office. She came back out to see an owl on the balcony, she tied her letter to the owl's foot and watched it fly away. She walked in the bedroom to see Draco had unpacked all of the suitcases. He looked at Hermione, "I explained the situation to Kingsley and requested to speak to Andromeda," Hermione said to Draco, he nodded, Hermione started to leave the room, "Mione?" Draco asked she turned back around and faced him. "What if I don't get better?" he asked, Hermione, inhaled sharply, and walked over towards him. He stood up to face her, she wrapped her hands around him in a hug, "If these past 2 years have proven anything, it means nothing can keep us apart, nothing can come between us," Hermione said to him, Draco dropped his head and kissed her. "If anything it's my fault, it was because of my plan that you even came in contact with her," Hermione said as she pulled away and ran her fingers through her hair, "But it was also your plan that got her, Fenrir Greyback, and some remaining death eaters arrested," Draco said to her, Hermione gave a small smile and left the room to see a letter on the counter, confirming that she could speak to Andromeda in an hour. "Draco, we will be going to the ministry in an hour," Hermione yelled. She went and changed into a pencil skirt and a white blouse. She did her hair up, Draco changed into a black suit and tie, they went down to the parking garage and got in their green convertible. They pulled into the apparition barrier at the Ministry and apparated into the green flames. 

They walked to the fountain to see Kingsley Shaklebolt, "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, she is waiting in the Aurors department, she is restrained with anti-magic cuffs and we have several Aurors waiting for you," he said, they both nodded. Draco grabbed Hermione's hand and Kingsley escorted them to the second floor. They walked into a dimly lit room to see Andromeda, she was a younger version of Bellatrix, it was kinda scary. Hermione and Draco sat down in chairs across from her, "I see my little curse has set in, have you hit her yet?" Andromeda asked Draco. "So it was you, how do we reverse it?" Hermione asked Andromeda cackled, "You really think I'm going to tell you? Once it gets strong enough he will eventually kill you, then get trapped in Azkaban with me, and I will have him all-to-myself," Andromeda said as she cackled. "I'm sorry, I can't," Draco said as he got up and walked out of the room, Hermione followed him, she left the room and watched him pace the floor, "Get away from me," Draco said to Hermione, "No, I can protect myself, as she said, it will progress and grow, you aren't at that point yet," Hermione said to him. Draco nodded and pulled her into a hug. Hermione looked up and looked into his green eyes and saw a red streak go over them, she felt his grip tighten and he pushed her against the wall. "Draco, this isn't you," Hermione said, "You have to lock me up," he said, Hermione started to tear up and she shook her head. Draco inhaled sharply and punched the wall next to her, a single tear fell down Hermione's cheek. A line of red creased over his eyes again and he let her go, "Mione, I have to go, I'm so sorry," Draco said as he ran down the hall towards the elevators.