Sunset

Hermione and Draco had returned from lunch and they were both really tired, so they fell asleep. They only meant to fall asleep for an hour, but an hour quickly turned into 4. Hermione woke up and looked at the alarm clock, her eyes got wide, "Draco," she said as she shook him. "What?" he asked sleepily, "We've been asleep for 4 hours," she said, "What?" he asked as he shot up. "Noo, now our sleep schedule is really messed up," Hermione said, "That's okay with me," Draco said as he flipped over and kissed Hermione, she giggled. "The sun will be setting soon, do you want to watch it?" Draco asked, Hermione, smiled and got up, she went into the bathroom and came back out in her black bikini. Draco was already in his swim trunks when she came out. Draco smiled at her, she walked over to him, "Oh screw it," she said. She ran to him, placed her hands on his shoulders, and jumped. He held her legs and was pushed back onto the wall, her hands were wrapped around his neck and her legs around his torso, his arms were holding her up. He left the bedroom and went onto the balcony still holding onto Hermione, he went down to the lowest portion, the dock and lied Hermione down on the wood floor. 

Hermione and Draco stood on the ocean floor, Draco had his arm around Hermione's bareback. They watched the sunset over the mountain, "It is so beautiful," Hermione said, "Not as beautiful as you," Draco said, Hermione looked up at him, "I already married you, you can stop flirting," she said with a smile on her face, Draco chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead. Hermione looked at Draco and saw his eyes were a deep red, "Draco?" Hermione exclaimed, he looked at her and his eyes were back to the beautiful emerald green, "Yeah?" he responded. "Oh, nothing," Hermione said as she shook her head, Hermione got out of the water, grabbed her bathing suit, and went back into the house. Draco followed her, Hermione put on her pajamas and dumped out her beaded bag. Cards, a chessboard and pieces, and about 15 books fell out, she hurriedly sorted through all of them until she found one called, Dark Marks, Objects, and Spells. Hermione flipped through the pages until she found the page on dark marks. "Mione, what's wrong?" Draco asked, "Nothing," she said. "Hermione, talk to me," he said as he put his hands on her arms, "When you dropped the mug, you hold your coffee mug in your left hand, and the second time, your left arm tensed up, and I just saw your eyes turn deep red," Hermione said to him. "Mione, no, not now, there is no more mystery I pinched a nerve in my arm and the sun was reflecting in my eyes," Draco said, Hermione, sighed, "But-" she started, "But, nothing, we can finally be happy, you haven't been able to do that for years, it is now your time, our time," Draco said as he took the book from her then held her hands. "Look, tomorrow we are waking up when our bodies tell us too, but then tomorrow night, we are going somewhere," Draco told her, "Draco I don't think I could handle more surprises," Hermione said, Draco smiled then cupped her face with his hand, "That's too bad," he said. Hermione smiled and he kissed her. They went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. 

Hermione woke up to the light shining in her eyes, she flipped over and looked at the clock on her bedside table. It read at 9 o'clock, she got up, careful not to wake Draco. She walked to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and hair. When she got back into the bedroom Draco was still asleep, she went into the dresser and got out a pair of jean shorts, and a crop top. She grabbed a book and went out to the balcony, an hour past and Hermione heard rustling from inside, she peaked her head in to see Draco waking up. She closed her book and walked back into the bedroom, "Well hello," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed next to him. He smiled, "Hi," he responded, "Okay, get dressed, I want a coffee," Hermione said as she patted his leg, he sighed and got up, he put on a pair of cargo shorts and another Hawaiian teeshirt but left it open. Hermione slipped on her sandals and Draco some tennis shoes. They walked hand in hand down the dock towards the main building. When they walked in they headed straight for a small cafe they saw the day before. It was a stand, off to the side, they walked up to the man running the stand, "Hello what can I get you?" he asked them, "An iced coffee please," Hermione said, "Black coffee," Draco said, the man nodded. "Name?" he asked, "Malfoy," Hermione said, he nodded. They both stepped off to the side, "I like saying that and being truthful," Hermione said as she wrapped her hands around his waist. Draco smiled, "Hermione Jean Malfoy, it does have a nice ring to it," Draco said, Hermione, giggled, "Malfoy," they heard. They both turned around and got their coffees, Hermione put cream and sugar in hers. "Can we go to that shop, I want to get tanning lotion?" Hermione asked Draco, "Sure," Draco responded. They walked to a shop that had beach supplies, Hermione bought some tanning lotion and they walked back to their bungalow.