New Change

----2 months later----

Hermione woke up to her 6 a.m. alarm clock, she rolled over onto Draco's stomach, he looked down at her, "Good morning to you as well," Draco said as he kissed her, Hermione's face dropped and as ran to the bathroom. She keeled over the toilet and threw up, Draco came to her side and pulled back her hair, "Are you okay?" Draco asked her, "Draco, I've missed my period," Hermione said as she looked at him, his face dropped, "Do you think, are you?" he stuttered, "I don't know," she responded. "Okay, well, we don't have work today, so let's go to the CVS," Draco said as he stuck out his hand. Hermione took it, Draco lead her out of the apartment, they walked down the street to the CVS, they went to the feminine care aisle and stood in front of the pregnancy tests, "I mean, it could just be stress, that's-" Hermione said but Draco shook his head, Hermione grabbed 3 ClearBlue pregnancy tests. They went to the self-serve checkout and paid for it.

Hermione and Draco sat in the bathroom, all three test on the sink, Hermione looked at her watch, "It's been three minutes," Hermione said to Draco, he sighed and grabbed one of the tests off of the sink. "Positive," Draco said, he grabbed the second one, "Positive," he said, Draco grabbed the final one, "Positive," he said. Hermione's heart sank, "Oh my god, oh my god," Hermione said as she started to hyperventilate, "Mione, Mione, we can do this, Andromeda is locked up, we have tied up all the loose ends. This is probably the best time to do it," Draco said. Hermione nodded, "Draco, are you sure you're ready for this?" Hermione asked him, he smiled and kissed her, "Of course, I love you, and I can't wait to start a family with you," Draco said, Hermione smiled, "Okay, well, I want to go to the doctors first, just to be sure, muggle doctor," Hermione said, Draco nodded, "Of course," he said, Hermione nodded. She was going to have a baby with Draco Malfoy, and she was happy about it.

He was having a baby with Hermione Malfoy, and he was happy about it.