Goodbye

Hermione ran after Draco but the elevator closed before she could get to him. She got on a nearby elevator, when she got on the main floor she ran as fast as she could over to the elevator only to see a head of white hair going into the green flames. She ran hoping she would see him at the car, but when she got there, he was nowhere to be found. Hermione collapsed to her knees and started crying, but she got it together she ran back into the Ministry and back up to the second floor. She burst into the room and Andromeda was still in there, "Let me guess, you want me to reverse it, I can't, I don't have magic, and I don't think they will give it to me, so he will continue to go after whoever he loves the most until they are dead," Andromeda said, Hermione smirked, she then ran towards her, pushed the table out of the way and pushed her up against the wall, "Reverse it," she said, "No, if you go and find him, he will kill you and get in Azkaban with me, or you don't go looking for him, and you lose him forever, either way, you lose," Andromeda said. Hermione then heard the door open but didn't break her intense star with Andromeda, then she felt herself being pulled off of her. She turned around to see she was being led out by Harry, "Hermione, what happened?" Harry asked her, Hermione dove into his shoulder, he cupped the back of her head, "He's gone," Hermione said to him. 

Hermione was wrapped in a blanket and Ginny handed her a cup of tea, "When we caught Andromeda, do you remember when her wand touched Draco's dark mark and it moved?" Hermione asked Harry and Ginny who was sitting in front of her, they both nodded, "She placed a curse on him, he wants to kill the person he loves the most, it started, his arm would start spazzing, he would drop coffee mugs and plates. Then we were watching the sunset one night and his eyes turned red, just for a split second but it happened," Hermione said, both Harry and Ginny nodded. "Then we were on a boat and his eyes glassed over with red and he yelled at me like, in the movies, he got really close to me and screamed at me," Harry's jaw clenched, "Then his eyes glassed back over and he didn't even remember it, then we came right back and we got to talk to Andromeda, she told us that it would result in him killing me, he ran out of the room, and I followed him, his eyes glassed over again, and he almost hurt me, then he ran off," Hermione started to cry again. Ginny pulled her into a hug, then an owl flew in and placed a letter on Hermione's lap, 

My love:

I love you more than life itself, and that is why I have to do this, Andromeda said this will end in me killing you, and I can't have that.  I will never stop loving you, and just know I will always be there for you, with every night terror, with every bad day, and with every memory. Now all I ask, if that you don't come looking for me, that you eventually move on. I am doing everything I can to find something that will fix this, and if I do, you will be the first to know. I love you more than life itself.

Till next time,

D.L.M.

At reading this, Hermione wiped the tears from her eyes, "I need to fix this, find something that will fix it," Hermione got up and walked back to her apartment.