Bora Bora

Draco and Hermione stepped off the plane and the warm air hit their face, they walked to the luggage belt and got all of their suitcases. They exited the airport and boarded a bus, it took them to a group of bungalows, in the middle was a bigger building, with a restaurant, spa, gym, and many other things. Extending off of that were around 10 bungalows, all relatively big. The bus dropped them off at the main building, they got their luggage and walked down to the furthest bungalow, "Is this where we are staying?" Hermione asked him, Draco smiled, he picked Hermione up bridal style and carried her in, "As you are no my bride, I can officially do this," Draco said. He carried her through the living room and into the bedroom, he lied her down on the bed the kissed her, she weaved her fingers through his hair, she took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt, Draco unzipped her dress from the back, Draco started to kiss her neck and collarbone, his hands pulled off her dress and Hermione ripped off his shirt. Hermione wrapped her legs around Draco's torso(I think you know the rest). Hermione lied on her back and Draco drew circles on it, he was leaning up against the headboard, Hermione flipped over and straddled Draco, her hands playing with his hair. "This is amazing," she said, "This isn't even all of it," Draco said, "That main building is a spa and restaurant, this place has a pool and a dock outback, for swimming in the ocean," Hermione smiled even bigger and kissed him. 

Hermione grabbed Draco's shirt and put it on herself over her bra and underwear. She went to the front of the house and got all of the suitcases in the bedroom, she started to unpack them into the dresser and closet, Draco was in the living room. It was a very modern home, you walked in and saw a luxurious living space, with a sleek tan couch, a glass coffee table, and a TV. Walking through that was the bedroom, it had a king-sized bed with tan sheets, a brown dresser, and closet, beyond that, was a balcony with 2 sun tanning chairs. That had stairs going down to a small pool and hot tub and beyond that was a dock leading into the ocean. To the left of the front door was the bathroom, it had a big glass shower with tile and the sink and toilet were tiled as well, there was a bathtub, obviously meat to fit 2 people. Hermione started to unpack one of her suitcases, she pulled out her swimsuit, it was a small black bikini, Ginny had obviously packed it, Hermione got an idea.

Hermione went into the bathroom and changed into the bikini, she arose and looked at Draco. He sat up straighter she walked towards the bedroom and out onto the balcony. Draco followed her, Hermione walked into the pool and closed her eyes. Draco changed into his swim trunks and followed Hermione into the pool, he sat next to her and started to kiss her neck, Hermione straddled him and kissed him. Hermione dove off of him and swam to the other side of the pool, Draco smirked and looked at her. Hermione got out of the pool and went up the stairs, she lied on one of the chairs. Draco chuckled, he got out of the pool and went over to her. He climbed on top of her, and they kissed, Hermione, arched her back and Draco slipped his hands on her back, Hermione gripped his back and shoulders, "Draco should we do this out in the open?" Hermione asked as Draco started to kiss her neck, "No one can see us, that's why I rented the one on the end," Draco said, Hermione giggled. 

Hermione put on a sundress and sandals, Draco in a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts, they walked back to the main building, hand in hand, "Where are we going?" Hermione asked him, "Lunch," Draco replied. Hermione smiled, they arrived at the main entrance, they entered the building it was beautiful. Windows lined all the walls when they entered there was a local handing out flowers he gave one to Hermione, "A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady," he said in a thick French accent. Hermione smiled, "He was right about one thing, you are beautiful," Draco said as he moved a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her. Hermione smiled even bigger, they spotted one of the many restaurants and walked up to it. 

They were seated outside, on a long couch, there were sheets above them, and they were facing the beach. They sat down, "What can I get you to drink?" a waitress asked. "Can I please get the strawberry margarita," Hermione said, she nodded. "A decaf coffee," Draco said, the waitress nodded again and left. "So, this is something we never talked about, but I feel we need to," Draco said as he faced Hermione, "Okay," she said, he took her hands, "Do you want kids?" he asked. Hermione's jaw dropped, "Yeah, I do, but if you don't then-" Draco smiled then kissed her, "I want kids too," he said. Hermione smiled and kissed him, again.