Amare Intermissum

Hermione got back to her apartment and ran straight to the bookshelf in her bedroom. She pulled every book she had on the dark arts. She changed into one of Draco's sweatshirts and a pair of spandex, she then got to reading. An hour past, then two, she had got through about half of her books and she couldn't find anything, she closed her 13th book with rage and marched into the kitchen, she got herself a small glass of firewhisky and moved into the living room. Another hour passed until she found something worth pursuing.

Breaking Loved Ones Apart:

Death eaters are the scum of the world and deserve to always rot. So, I have come up with a way to make sure they always hurt. All you have to do is touch your wand to their mark and repeat the incantation, Amare Intermissum, then they will have fits and hurt the ones they love most, it will grow and grow until they eventually kill them. If they joined the dark force, they deserve to always hurt, the way they made others hurt.

Hermione closed the book and marched back over to the Potter household. Harry and Ginny were in the kitchen making dinner, "I found it, the spell Andromeda used, Amare Intermissum," Hermione said to them, Harry and Ginny looked at each other, "Honey, we read the letter, Draco told you not to go looking for him," Ginny said, to Hermione. She scoffed, "If this happened to Harry, would you go looking for him, would you help him any way you could?" Hermione asked Ginny, she was speechless. Hermione nodded and left the Potter apartment and back to mine. She read the rest of the books looking for any more on the curse, but she knew that she would have to go to the biggest library, in all of Europe if she wanted to find more information. Hermione Granger was going back to Hogwarts.

Sorry, this chapter was so short, I just know that these next few chapters are going to be longer than normal.