Reverse

A month had passed and they had the potion, Hermione, and Ginny were sitting down drinking some water when an owl flew over them and dropped a letter. Hermione opened it up,

We found him, follow the owl.

H.P.

"They found him," Hermione exclaimed, she hugged Ginny, then the owl started to fly above them. The girls followed the owl until they saw Harry, Blaise, and Luna. Ginny jumped into Harry's arms and hugged him. "Revelio," Hermione said, then a cabin appeared, it was small and quaint, but then she saw someone standing in the window, a shirtless Draco Malfoy. Her eyes filled with tears when she saw him. "Okay, here is the plan," Hermione said as everyone leaned in.

Harry and Blaise opened the door to the cabin with their wands pointed at Draco, "Wha- what are you guys doing here, how did you find me?" Draco exclaimed. Harry shook his head, "Mione found a cure, drink this," Harry said as he set the vial of black potion on the counter, "Are you sure?" he asked, they both nodded. Draco uncorked the vial and drank the potion, he collapsed to his knees and screamed in pain, then Hermione came into the room. Draco's eyes flashed red, and he took out his wand and pointed it at Hermione, "Expelliarmas," Blaise exclaimed. Draco's wand flew out of his hand and into Blaise's. Hermione kneeled down next to Draco and grabbed his arm, he squeezed hers so tight she thought it might fall off. Then Ginny went over them and recited the incantation, "Verus Amor Reditus," Draco's pleads got louder and were then joined by Hermione's. Ginny said it again, and their screams got even louder. Hermione could feel Draco's grasp loosen. Ginny said it for the third time and Draco's eyes glassed over with red again and he collapsed. Hermione went to his side and cupped his head before she collapsed too.

Hermione woke up in St. Mungos, she looked to her side to see Harry and Ginny, when they saw she was awake both their faces got brighter, but Hermione realized something, she pulled off the covers and tried to get out of bed but was stopped by Harry. "Draco, where is he?" she asked. Harry signaled behind her and she moved her head and saw him lying in a bed, still unconscious.