Chapter 8: It's Me. No, Me.

Kristen's POV

I opened my eyes. I saw Cam holding my hand. "You're awake!" he said. "Cameron?" I said. "Yes, this is me." he replied. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He's going to take stuff." he answered. "Cam, how-" he cut me off. "We can talk at home later. Get some rest." he said. I lay on the bed. Smelled like corpse. Ew.

It's been 2 days I'm at hospital. When can I go home? I. Hate. Hospital.

"Okay. You can go home today. But, don't get tired, no dust around you, and don't run." dad said. I nodded. "Where's Cam?" I asked. "He's at home." dad replied.

I climbed in to dad's car. I put my earphones on and listened to 'Jealous by Nick Jonas' it reminded me what happened before this. Liam kissed me. Just great. "Dad, did any blonde man was with me at the hospital? I mean, before Cameron was here." I asked. "He was. On the second time you're at the hospital, I don't see him around. That's weird. He saved you, honey. Well, that what he said." he said. Great, saved me but made my boyfriend jealous.

"Honey, wear this." dad said giving me a red Borneo pattern scarf. "Close your eyes with it." dad said. "Huh?" I was confused. Dad took the scarf and put it in my eyes. "Dad, what are you doing?" I asked. "Open the door, honey." he replied. I was looking for the door and found it! I opened the door and like million of people said 'Happy Birthday, Kristy!' I opened the scarf and I saw a lot of my friends were there included Cameron, Stacie and Nash. "It's my birthday?" I asked. Everyone laughed. Cameron came to me and hugged me. "Yes, Kristen." he replied. "By the way, that scarf is from me." dad said. "Haha, dad. Thanks. I love you." I replied. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Kristy. Happy Birthday to you!" they sang. Dad kissed my cheek. I made a wish and blew the candles. "It's present time!" Nash said. "Open the big first!" Stacie said. I sat on the couch and took the biggest. I looked at the tag and it's from Nash. I opened the wrapper and it's a teddy bear. "Aw, Nash. You got me wrong." I said hugging him. He laughed and I thanked him. I opened from size to size. Stacie gave me a black dress. I opened until done. I realised there's no present from Cameron. I stared at Cameron and "Oh, I forgot." Cam said. He took a small box from his back pocket and opened it. He took something from the box and it was a necklace. A heart necklace. It wrote 'C+K' on it. I wore that necklace. So was him. "It's just a few days." I said. "And I don't care." he replied.

"Kristy?" someone said from the back. I looked back and it was Dave. "Dave!" I said hugging him. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Sorry, no present." Dave said. "Nah, it's okay, Dave." I replied.

After the party, Cam and I went to the park. We sat under the big tree. We intertwine our fingers and I lay on his shoulder. "Cam. I'm sorry." I said. "About yesterday. He kissed me Cameron! I didn't kissed him. I couldn't get up because it's so hard. I'm sorry." I said. "No, I'm sorry. I'm the one who made you like this. I should go with you to school everyday but I don't know why the fuck I went first to school without waiting for you. Blame me." he replied. "Look. Straight to my eyes." he continued. I looked straight into his eyes. "I didn't do it." I said. "Forgive me." he said. "Of course." I replied. Suddenly, we crashed our lips. We kissed for a little while.

I woke up to school. I wore '||||/SOS' (if you got me) t-shirt and a short pant. Cameron walked with me to school. We held hands and made jokes.

We arrived at school and saw Nash and Stacie were talking. Sweet talk. "Wow. Lovebirds?" I said. "Of course." Nash replied kissing Stacie. Aw. My best friend got what she wants.

2 weeks later

Kristen's POV

I wrote my speech for Cameron in my room. Maybe someday, I'll read it for him. It's a special speech.

Skip

"I love you, Kristy. I want to be with you till the end of my life. I love you to the moon and back. God knows it. I love you. Very much. I wish, someday I could marry you. Having kids with you. Living under a roof with you. Taking care of little Cameron with you. *chuckled*. If I die, how do you feel?" he asked. "Well, Cameron. I want too. Do those things with you. Everything. With you. If you die? I'll die. "I replied. "Seriously, why?" He asked. "I said, I want to do everything with you. Everything. I just can't live without you. You're my everything, Cam. I love you too." I answered as I kissed his forehead. He was laying on my lap. The speech was in my pocket. Should I read to him? Maybe not now. "Promise? Together forever?" he asked and took his pinky. I nodded and we did the pinky promise.