Chapter 18: Little Cameron

Kristen's POV

"Hey, what are you doing? Let me do it." he said. He took the plate which was in my hand. "It's just washing. Not that hard. I can do it." I replied. "No." he said. I rolled my eyes and went to the living room. I rubbed my belly with my hands. Suddenly, the baby kicked. "Woah, that so good, baby." I said. Cameron came and wrapped his hand around me. "If it is good at kicking, it means, he might be a boy." Cam said.

I smiled as a response. "Hey, wanna go shopping?"  Cam asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied.

We climbed in to his car and went to the mall.

***

We went to the baby store and bought some stuff. "Powder, cotton bud, diapers, shampoos, bath tub  and more?" Cam said. "Uh, the clothes." I replied. "But we didn't know if it is a boy or a girl." he said. "Oh. Okay." I replied. "Uh, we can buy a bit of boy's and girl's." he said. I nodded and went to the clothes store. I held his hand. He wasn't looking at me but I looked at him. He seemed so happy. "I can't wait to be a dad." he said. "Me too, as a mom." I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, dumbass." I said kissing him in the lip. He put his hand around my neck. 

3 Months Later
Kristen's POV

I sat on the couch alone. Gina was on her work, Sierra was in Hollywood and Cameron was at work also.

I decided to go to Stacie's house. I took my car keys and climbed in to my car. Pregnant but can drive.

It took 10 minutes to Stacie's house from mine.

After 10 minutes, I arrived at Stacie's house. I climbed out from my car and entered Stacie's house.

"Hello? Stacie? Anyone here?"I said. "Kristen?" someone said. I turned behind and saw Stacie. "Stacie!" I hugged her. "How you doing?" she asked. "Good." I replied. "I want to ask you something. Is my dad here?" I asked. "Yeah." she replied. "How is he? I missed him. He kicked my ass out from that house. I want to meet him, Stace." I said. "Um, I don't think he wants to see you." she replied. "Just give me his address." I said. "Okay, then." she replied with a disappointed face.

She wrote the address on a small paper. "Here you go." she said. "Thanks." I replied. I hugged Stacie and waved a goodbye to her. I exited that house and climbed in to my car.

***

I stepped my foot on the lobby. My dad lived at an aparment. "Floor 3." I said to myself. I pressed the '3' button in the lift. Like 3 minutes later, I went out from that lift and find my dad's room. "201. 201. 201." I said looking at every door that I past. "Ha! 201." I said looking at my dad's room door.

I opened the door and saw my dad standing infront of the big window looking at the scene. He was holding a cup of coffee. I entered that room. "Dad?" I said.He turned. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Dad, look. I'm sorry for all of this. This is the biggest mistake I ever did. I feel so guilty. Very." I said. He shook his head. "No." he said. "That baby will send to the orphan." he continued.  "What? No! This baby is my child! I'm not gonna do that to my child!" I replied. "No. You have to listen to me." he said. "You are a badass father. This is my child. I love him or her. If you really love me, you have to let me keep this baby. I know you love Dave and I. You worked hard before this for us and Mom. I know you lose mom and I'm sure you don't want to lose me too." I said. I felt some liquid on my cheeks. My dad camd to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Kristy." he said. "It's okay, dad." I replied. I finally came back to my dad. It's been like 6 months I haven't see him. "I love you, dad." I said. "I love you too." he replied.

I had a conversation with my dad for a while. We laughed a lot. I looked at my watch and it's 5 in the evening. "Dad, I have to go. Cameron might be at home right now." I said. "Okay, honey. Be careful." he replied. I hugged my dad then.

I walked to the lift and entered. I press the 'L' button means 'lobby'. 

***

"Where were you going?" Cameron asked. "To my dad's." I answered. "Did he hurt you?" he questioned. "No." I replied. "I'm fine." I said. "Babe." he said. He pulled me to his chest and pressed the 'play' button on the stereo. "Old style." he said. He played 'Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran'. We danced like we used to at the mask party. My first dance with Cameron at our old school.

As Cameron spinned me around, I began to laugh then he pulled me and crashed his lip on mine. It was a long passionate kiss. I let go my lip and he frowned. "Why?" he asked. "Nothing." I said. "Just tell me what happen." he said. "Shut up and kiss me." I replied. Then we continued.

"Ouch." I said. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" Cam asked. I shook my head. "I think the baby is... Ouch!" I yelled. Cameron carried me to his car. "Relax." he said. I kept yelling.

Like 5 minutes later, we finally arrived at the hospital.

"Doctor! Doctor!" Cam yelled. Then, a doctor came and a few of his P.A. They put me on a bed. "Help my wife. The might come out." Cam said. I was sweating like crazy. Then, they carried me to the room.

Cameron's POV

I've waited for 20 minutes and suddely I heard crying.

"It's a boy!" the doctor said. Isaac and I looked at each other awkwardly. The doctor came out smiling. "Congratulations, Mr. Dallas you had a baby boy." he said. He shook my hands and I thanked him. I hugged Isaac like a men hug, lol.

I entered the room and saw Kristen holding the baby. My mom was taking pictures. I looked at her. She seemed so happy. I've never saw Kristen like this. She's so happy. Very happy.

"Cam!" she said. "Yeah, babe?" I asked. "He has your eyes and your dark brown hair. He looks like you a lot." she replied. "Yeah?" I said. I nodded. I held my son in my arms and I cried tears of joy. So was Kristen.I gave it to Isaac and I went to Kristen. "We finally had a son." I said. "Yeah. What should we name him?" she asked. "I don't know. Haven't think about it yet." I said. "I told you this a million time but..." I said. "I love you." we both said. I kissed her at the forehead.

"Hey, babe." I said. "I think I want to name him, Cameron Junior." I continued. "Why Cameron Junior? That's cute by the way." she replied. "Well, um. If I'm gone, and you miss me so much until half of the death, you can imagine that he is me. You call him Cameron and he looks a lot like me. So yeah, just imagine that he is me." I replied. "You're so smart." she said. I gave her a peck of kiss then. "There's another question I want to ask." I asked nervously. "Okay, continue." she replied. "Are you sure I'm the dad?" I asked. "Yeah. You're the only man I be with. There is no one else." she answered smiling. I smiled back. I played with her hair and kissed her forehead.