Chapter 15: Confused/The Day

Kristen's POV

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Cameron said. He was wrapping his arms around me. I turned and he kissed me. "How could you-" I was cut off by him saying, "I don't know. It was 3 in the morning and suddenly I hopped into this bed." he replied. I smiled and kissed his lip. "I'll wait for you downstairs." he said. I nodded and smiled then he ran downstairs.

I hopped out from his bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face. I went out from the bathroom and suddenly there's a sound from Gina's room.

I walked in to that room and saw a box on the floor. Things were so messed and I saw a picture of Cameron with a girl and a boy. I turned the picture and read. "Sierra, Alexander and Cameron 1996" Sierra? Alexander? Are they his brother and sister? Cameron never told me he had a brother or a sister. Why Alexander and Cameron are so alike? Is Sierra is his sister? Alexander is his twin brother? This boy is pretty confused. Why he never told me something about his family?

"Kristy." Cameron called me. I quickly kept those things in the box.

I quickly went out. "Hi." I said. "Hi." he replied. Huh. That was so close. I ran downstairs. "Breakfast?" Gina asked. I nodded my head. Cameron was holding a small chocolate jar, then I asked, "What's that?" I asked. "Never seen Nutella before?" he asked back. I shook my head. He laughed.

***

After last period we had an announcement at the football field. For the seniors.

"Okay, what am I gonna say is, next Thursday is your graduation day!" Grandma said. Everyone was clapping and happy. So were Cam and I. I turned and looked at Nash. He's not happy, at all.

"Hey, Nash." I said tapping his shoulder. "What?" he asked. "It's okay." I replied. He smiled. We hugged for a little while then Cam hugged us too.

***

Cam and I went to the park and we sat under the big tree, where we always be.

I leaned back on the tree. Cam was too. "Cam, I want to ask you something." I said. "Yeah, sure." he replied. "Why you never tell me about your family?" I asked. "Well um." He sighed. "I don't want to talk about it." he continued. "Why?" I asked. "Don't talk about it!" he yelled. Then tears rolled on his cheeks. "It's okay." I said. I looked down. He squeezed my hand.

"Look. Straight to my eyes." he said. I looked up and looked at his perfect brown eyes. He rubbed my cheek with his finger. "I'm sorry." he continued. I just smiled.

He sighed. "I have a sister named Sierra. She is the most beautiful and funny sister I've ever had. But now, she's chasing her dreams at Australia. She's an actress now." he said. "Well, where's your dad?" I asked. "I never seen him since. When I was 5, I realised, I had no dad. I asked my mom, she said, he died a month ago." he replied. "You don't have any brother?" I asked. "No." he shook his head. If he had no brother, then who is Alexander? "Thank you." I said. "For what?" he asked. "For telling." I replied. "Thank you too." he said. "For hearing." he continued and smiled. I smiled too.

A Week Later
Graduation Day

Kristen's POV

"Dad, faster!" I yelled from outside. He quickly ran and climbed in to the car. "We're so late." I said. "I'm sorry, K." dad replied.

***

Dad and I quickly took our seat. I sighed because we're in time.

"Thank you for coming, dear guests and seniors." Grandma said.

After giving people prizes, I went to the stage to give some speech. As a granddaughter of the school's owner.

I took a deep breath. "Thank you, everyone. I'm so happy for this, hah. I'm proud because it's almost a year I studied here. Now it's the time for us to chase our dreams. I want to thank everyone especially my teachers, friends, family and for those who taught me from the start to the end. I'm very very excited this day, today, came to my life. I'm gonna miss this school, old friends and everything that happened here." I paused. "Thank you so much! Keep chasing your dreams and good luck."

I hugged my teachers and my grandma, of course. I went down and saw Cameron smiled.

A/N: There's a picture of Sierra on the sidebar. This chapter has two chapters. 2 in 1. Follow me on twitter @ptxgrier. I'll follow back. Thanks! -Jenna :)